• Requirements for the Guide
  • List of all the Pures
  • List of Packages
  • How to customise your own Account
  • Prayer
  • How to make the Pures on the List
  • Methods of Training

Requirements for the Guide:

Ok lets cut to the chase, you need money. Gp’s. Gold pieces. Runescape money. Don’t even bother making pures if you don’t even have 10m, just don’t, simple as that. Another requirement is patience, if you don’t do quests and just make shitty pures, stop reading now, not even sure why you’re reading. You need to have some sort of mathematical knowledge in addition, subtraction, division, percentages, decimals and multiplication in order to follow my guide.

That is all.

List of all the Pures:

NOTE: I do not list accounts that are deemed “Failures” in my books, sorry if your account is not listed.

The Rushers

The Gmaul Rushers

• 3 Banger
  • Failure 4 Banger
  • Ancients 4 Banger
  • Crossbow Gmauler
  • Dark bow Gmauler

The Range Rushers

• Dark Bow Rusher
  • Void Dark Bow Rusher
  • Void Ancients Dark Bow Rusher

The Tanks

• 20 Def Tank
  • 30 Def Tank
  • 40 Def Tank
  • 50 Def Tank
  • 60 Def Tank
  • 65 Def Tank
  • 70 Def Tank
  • 75 Def Tank

The Maulers (Tzhaar-Ket-Om)

• 1 Attack Obby Mauler
  • 5 Attack Obby Mauler
  • 20 Attack Obby Mauler
  • Obby Tank
  • Bandos Mauler

The Rangers

• Pure Rangers
  • Range + Melee K0 Weapon
  • Dragon Ranger
  • Voider (Low Level)
  • Voider (Higher Level)

The Initiates

• UT (Ultra Strength) Initiate D (Dragon) Pure
  • Initiate Whipper
  • Initiate Godsworder

Melee Pures

• 20 Attack Pure
  • 40 Attack Pure
  • 50 Attack Pure
  • 60 Attack Pure
  • 70 Attack Pure
  • 75 Attack Pure

List of Packages

For those of you that don’t know the most basic principal of questing/account making, it is packages, quest packages, item packages. EG:

Mithril gloves package

Desert Treasure package

Attack Package

Etc etc etc etc

Anyway, I’ll be explaining each package up here that I will be using in my guide, and then I’ll just say under the account creation section “Mithril Gloves Package” It means go to the explanation of mithril gloves under the package section and do that.

Starter Kit

This is just a kit saying what Items you need to buy to start off making any pure:

• 150 Super energy Potion (4)
  • 20 Prayer potion (4) (Debateable)
  • 500 Sharks
  • 50 Camelot Teleport Tabs
  • 50 Varrock Teleport Tabs
  • 50 Falador Teleport Tabs
  • 50 House Teleport Tabs
  • 50 Lumbridge Teleport Tabs
  • 50 Rings of Dueling (8)
  • 50 Games Necklace (8)
  • 5 Amulet of Glory (4)
  • 5 Combat Bracelet (4)
  • Any weapon you desire
  • The runes necessary to level up

Attack Package

The purpose of the Attack Package is for someone to quest up their attack and unlock as many things as possible before actually training up your attack.

The quests that are involved in the attack package are as follows:

• Tree Gnome Village
  • The Grand Tree
  • Waterfall Quest
  • Death Plateu
  • Fight Arena
  • Vampire Slayer

This will, if done correctly, get you from 1-45 Attack.

Tree Gnome Village:

Personal requirements: 13 Magic

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Tree_Gnome_Village_(quest)

This quest is super easy, just follow the quest guide above but ignore their requirements, you can do it with wind strike if you want. Once you get to the captain guy, just keep hit and running with fire strike along the east wall, run north along east wall, shoot fire strike, run south (Bring super energies), repeat and he’ll die.

The Grand Tree

Personal requirements: 13 Magic, 25 Agility, 15 hp

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grand_Tree

Follow the quest through until you get to the demon, just run to the safe spot at the cavern with the to walls (Behind the demon) and he will be stuck.

Waterfall Quest

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Waterfall_Quest

If you don’t know how to do waterfall as a level 3, just leave.

Death Plateau

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Plateau_(quest)

Don’t need to kill anything, just follow the quest guide.

Fight Arena

Personal Requirements: 13 Magic – 15 Health

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Fight_Arena

Just follow the quest guide and hide behind that carcass and shoot fire strike at all the enemies.

Vampire Slayer

Personal Requirements: 13 Magic

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Slayer

Just follow the quest guide and shoot fire strike to kill the vampire.

Mithril Gloves Package

Alright, I’m not going to baby sit you on how to get mithril gloves, it’s the most basic shit in history.

Quest Required for Mithril Gloves: (DO THEM IN THIS ORDER)

• Gertrudes Cat
  • Fishing Contest
  • Goblin Diplomacy
  • Cooks Assistant
  • Cooks Helper (RFD)
  • Demon Slayer
  • Big Chompy Bird Hunting
  • The Golem
  • Shadow of the Storm
  • DO EVIL DAVE LAST

Now the easiest way to get mith gloves is to simply hammer the lot out in 1 day. The reasoning behind doing the quests in that order is so that when you reach the stew part of freeing evil dave, you will already have a cat (You will need to have a cat out during the quests/skill training), hence doing Gertrudes Cat first.

Stats you will need:

• 41 Cooking
  • 30 Crafting
  • 30 Range (I Recommend 40)
  • 25 Thieving
  • 20 Firemaking
  • 10 Mining (Dorics Quest)
  • 5 Fletching

Items:

If you want stuff like lemons, pineapples, cocktails etc etc, just go to the grand tree cooking area on the second floor and buy it there. If you want rotten tomatos, go tele to Camelot and run to the homeless guy west of seers bank. If you want ashes, light a fire, you get the idea.

Gertrudes Cat

.. No explanation needed.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Doric's_Quest

Fishing Contest

Follow the quest guide.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Fishing_Contest

Goblin Diplomacy

Have the red dye, yellow dye and blue dye ready, you can find 3 goblin mails in the village.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Diplomacy

Cooks Assistant

Self explanatory.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Slayer

Big chompy Bird Hunting

This quest is fairly annoying, but just have patience. Teleport to Camelot and go to white wolf mountain, set up a Dwarf Cannon and collect about 20 wolf bones.

Personal Requirements: 25 Health, 40+ Range.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Chompy_Bird_Hunting

The Golem

Nothing much to it, don’t have to kill anything.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Golem

Shadow of the Storm

This quest can be difficult at low levels, but of course it can be done. I would suggest having the attack kit completed, OR having a minimum of 60 strength before doing this.

Personal Requirements: Attack Kit OR 60 Strength + 46 Minimum Range (Addy c bow I think).

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Storm

Recipe for Disaster

Now for freeing Pirate Pete, when you go under, collect 5 kelp and 5 crab meat, this Is to ensure that IF you burn a fishcake you have a back up, have 5 cod as well.

The goblin generals are easy.

With skrach, when you go to cook the chompy on the other island (karamaja) BRING SPARE CHOMPYS!!!!! (I would even collect extra while you do Big Chompy bird Hunting quest) (Take minimum 3).

No special notes with freeing the Dwarf.

Evil dave should be the last person you want to free as you want to have a cat (YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR CAT OUT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MITHRIL GLOVE KIT). Buy stews from the Barman west of seers village, Buy 12 if you know what you’re doing otherwise buy 15.

Grab all 4 spices until you have 4 of each. Use 3 Spices on 1 stew, let dave test it, you should now have 1 of that spice left, if dave says no, use that 1 spice on the next stew, if dave says no, find another one of that spice but (2), use 2 doses of that same spice on the next stew, if dave says no, its 4 without you testing.

EG:

• Player has 4 yellow spices
  • Player uses 3 yellow spices on stew
  • Dave says no
  • Player uses 1 yellow spice on stew
  • Dave says no
  • Player finds another 2 yellow spices
  • Player uses 2 yellow spices on stew
  • Dave says no
  • Yellow # of spices = 4 (Unless he said yes previously)

The best way to remember what spice has what, type this in your chatbox BUT DON’T PRESS ENTER:

4O, 2B, 3Y, 1R ----- this means 4 Orange, 2 Brown, 3 Yellow and 1 Red.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Recipe_for_Disaster

Desert Treasure Kit

This can either be Easy, Medium or Hard.

Easy = <43 Prayer

Medium = >43 Prayer BUT you have a main WITH <43 Prayer AND has completed desert Treasure.

Hard = >43 Prayer with NO main.

Quests required for completion of Desert Treasure Kit:

• The Dig Site Quest
  • Temple of Ikov
  • The Tourist Trap
  • Troll Stronghold
  • Death Plateau
  • Priest in Peril
  • Waterfall Quest

Items:

Now you’re going to need a shit load of Items so I wont be reading them out here, I’ll just tell you other side items you may need depending on the difficulty you set yourself at.

Easy:

• 30 Prayer Potion (4)
  • 60 Super Energy Potion (4)T
  • 10 Super Restore Potion (4)
  • Not many sharks
  • ALL TELEPORTS (Ring of duelling, Games necklace, Combat Bracelet, Amulet of Glory, Camelot Tabs, Varrock Tabs, Falador Tabs, Lumbridge Tabs, House Tabs.)
  • Fire bolt is recommended.
  • Boots of Lightliness

Medium:

• 60 Super Energy Potion (4)
  • 15 Saradomin Brew (4)
  • 10 Super Restore Potion (4)
  • Dwarf Cannon + 1000 Cannonballs
  • Lots of Sharks
  • ALL Teleports (Ring of duelling, Games necklace, Combat Bracelet, Amulet of Glory, Camelot Tabs, Varrock Tabs, Falador Tabs, Lumbridge Tabs, House Tabs.)
  • ALL types of runes (Beside Cosmic, Body, Lava, Mud, Mist etc etc)
  • Boots of Lightliness

Hard:

• 60 Super Energy Potion (4)
  • 20 Saradomin Brew (4)
  • 20 Super Restore (4)
  • Dwarf cannon + 1000 C balls (If kamil blocker isn’t stupid)
  • LOTS OF SHARKS
  • ALL Teleports (Ring of duelling, Games necklace, Combat Bracelet, Amulet of Glory, Camelot Tabs, Varrock Tabs, Falador Tabs, Lumbridge Tabs, House Tabs.)
  • Recommend highest Magic Possible, SNARE REQUIRED, recommend fire wave, if not, use fire blast.
  • ALL types of runes (Beside Cosmic, Body, Lava, Mud, Mist etc etc)
  • Boots of Lightliness

The Dig site Quest

No special notes here, just bring a lot of Super Energy Potions, Varrock Teleports, A cup of Tea and lots of patience.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Digsite_Quest

Temple of Ikov

On your first run, make sure you weigh less than 0, bring saradomin brews for food, SUPER ENERGY POTIONS!!!!, Boots of lightliness etc etc. Saradomin brews are there because they weigh literally nothing.

Your first trip into the temple will be primarily to collect ice arrows. SPAM CLICK THE CHESTS. Every time you click the chest you have a chance of collecting ice arrows, but each time you do get arrows, the chance of you getting more from that one chest is decreased dramatically. Once you have been through all chests, hop worlds.

Collect approx. 30 Ice Arrows.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_Ikov

The Tourist Trap

Energy Potions, nothing special, bring a few water skins, boots of lightliness (DON’T FORGET DESERT BOOTS FOR THE CLOTHE TRANSFER) a bit of food and a way to kill the captain, he aint tough.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tourist_Trap

Troll Stronghold

Just have firebolt spell ready and about 30 hp, hit and run the troll general as you do with the warlord in Tree Gnome Village (Shoot, run away, shoot run away). You can kill the key holder trolls by standing in the cells. Easy quest. Oh and just stay near the gate to safe spot Dad.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Troll_Stronghold

Priest in Peril

No special notes however I would like to add that you don’t NEED to complete The Restless Ghost quest in order to do desert treasure, only up to the point to collect the Amulet of Ghost speaking.

Waterfall Quest

Herpaderpderp.

Desert Treasure

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Desert_Treasure

Easy:

It’s easy, use protect from melee prayer, quest complete, wewt.

Medium:

Ice Diamond

Ok, what you want to do is the Ice Diamond first, always get the Ice Diamond out of the way. Have your pure follow your main up the hill to the ice area, once you reach the ice fence, both your pure and your main cross over into the ice mountain.

Get your main to WALK outside with auto retaliation OFF and protect from melee prayer ON. Sit there and lure in the trolls. Get your pure and set up a cannon directly behind your main character and let it start firing, feel free to cast fire spells here and there, this is 4x faster than killing the trolls to shatter the gate via fire spells #TESTED.

Once you are ready to go to the gate, just move your main up first, then your pure, it’s not multi so you should be able to out eat every hit (BRING EXTRA FOOD ON YOUR MAIN TO TRADE AT KAMIL).

Let your pure follow your main through the dogs, look at the mini map with your main and click near the exit where there are no dogs but there is an icon of a rock and your main will walk there, make sure you drink a prayer potion before entering the vicinity of the dogs. Now flip over to your pures screen, if your pure gets hit, eat IMMEDIATLEY, then just keep clicking on the mini map and don’t get let behind. The dogs that are most likely going to attack your pure are the ones at the back of the pack and they should only get 1 shot in if done correctly.

Once at the rock, hide behind it and wait for kamil to appear and get stuck on the opposite side. Get your main to stand on the right/left side of the rock between you and Kamil. Now move your pure directly behind your main character, Kamil should move as well and get stuck.

Turn Auto Retaliate ON with your pure, set auto attack a fire spell, ATTACK KAMIL ONCE!!! Every time you right click and attack Kamil, he casts a mini ice barrage and you will NEVER hit him, I learnt this the hard way. Attack him once and then your auto retaliate will kick in and start hitting him.

Watch the prayer on your main and watch the magic level on your pure, use super restores when necessary.

When you have killed Kamil, trade your pure with your main and send it any left over food you have. Make your way up to the ice path, equip your spikey boots and climb it, you will fall over quite a bit, make sure you have enough food for the trip. Once at the frozen trolls, shoot them with a fire spell to release them (YOU MUST CAUSE 10 DAMAGE, DON’T RUN OUT OF FIRE RUNES LIKE I DID).

Talk to the trolls, get your Ice Diamond, TELEPORT TO THE NEAREST BANK ASAP!! Bank your Ice Diamond. At any stage during Desert Treasure, if you have ANY of the 4 Diamonds in your inventory, a high level NPC CAN spawn with a dragon dagger and it WILL spec you out, you do not protect your diamonds and you will have to collect them all over again.

Shadow Diamond

You know the drill, have lock picks at the ready, anti poisons etc etc. You cannot raise your Thieving level from 52-53 using a bandits brew and successfully pick the lock on the chest for Rasolo’s sex magazines, I already tried that.

When you are down in the dungeon, run toward the opening to where all the skeltons are and where the Sword Fella spawns. As soon as he spawns, RUN BACK OUT, you will see the first opening to the south (I think) but it’s the first opening, run down that. Look and see if he is following you, make sure you are luring him and he is coming, once you are fully down that path, take the first turn in the direction of where the boss spawned (So not actually going back to where he is, but going in the direction of the room he spawned). There will be a few bats and a level 6 Giant Rat. Use this level 6 Giant rate to get him and the Giant skeletons stuck, you can now safe spot him with Magic.

The boss of the Shadow Diamond is weak to Earth Spells, so I recommend that you use Earth Spells on him. Make sure you bring a tele tab because when you pick up the diamond, you will be getting attacked by the skeletons and you cant use a ring of duelling.

Smoke Diamond

Bring 10 Super Energy Potion (4) about 30 Snares, about 100 Water Blasts/Waves and the rest in food.

Make your way to the well for the Smoke Diamond MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FACE MASK EQUIPED. You cannot use a staff down here unless you have the Ice Gloves (Which you wont because this is a pures guide). Follow the quest guide to light the torches.

When you get to the sword guy, as soon as you open the gate be ready to run to either side of the room, just run away IMMEDIATLEY!! This guy hits over 36 with 1 hit so do not get close whatever you do, no close calls, nothing. Once you are a safe distance, snare him/entangle him, BIND IS NOT LONG ENOUGH.

Make sure you stick to the edges constantly, this way, if you screw up your pathing you still have all of the inner part of the room to mess with. Once he is bound, cast Water Blasts/Waves at him and repeat the process, he will soon be dead.

Blood Diamond

Bring lots of food and Wind Blast/Wind Wave.

As soon as you see the blood being poured onto his coffin or as soon as it leaves your inventory, RUN BEHIND THE FIRST GATE, either the left or the right, it doesn’t matter, make sure you don’t go 2 tiles too far, just 1 tile. The Vampire will get stuck behind that gate and will only use ranged attacks on you which can combo up to a maximum of 12. You may safespot him here and he will not teleport.

The Pyramid

This Pyramid is the bane of my existence, period. The trick I never knew was that if your weight is below 0, you should have next to nothing of traps triggering and you being sent out of the Pyramid, so the last 3 runs have been flawless, but the ones before that, it took me over 3 hours and 20 attempts.

Bring Saradomin Brews and 3 sharks along with about 10 Super Energy Potion (4). Saradomin Brews/Super Energy potions weigh literally nothing. Bring boots of lightliness and make sure your weight will be at 0 or less (Prefferably Less).

Have a picture of all 4 levels next to you as you are running through the maze so you don’t get lost. NEVER STOP, stopping also triggers traps. Something you May want to consider is that if a scarab spawns or a mummy comes out of a coffin, you cannot eat/drink or do anything meanwhile the mummy can hit you twice or even 3 times during this animation and you must hope to god you do not die. This can also happen when going down ladders.

Keep drinking your sara brew and shark brew if you get stuck in a situation like I just posted, hopefully you will reach the middle in one try.

Hard:

This is the same as Medium, the only thing that’s different is the Ice diamond. With the Ice Diamond, you might have to just use fire spells as you could have a shit blocker that doesn’t know what he’s doing (I’m talking about killing the trolls), otherwise if he does know what he’s doing, feel free to use Cannonballs.

Ice Diamond

Ok, what you want to do is the Ice Diamond first, always get the Ice Diamond out of the way. Have your pure follow your main up the hill to the ice area, once you reach the ice fence, both your pure and your main cross over into the ice mountain.

Get your main to WALK outside with auto retaliation OFF and protect from melee prayer ON. Sit there and lure in the trolls. Get your pure and set up a cannon directly behind your main character and let it start firing, feel free to cast fire spells here and there, this is 4x faster than killing the trolls to shatter the gate via fire spells #TESTED.

Once you are ready to go to the gate, just move your main up first, then your pure, it’s not multi so you should be able to out eat every hit (BRING EXTRA FOOD ON YOUR MAIN TO TRADE AT KAMIL).

Let your pure follow your main through the dogs, look at the mini map with your main and click near the exit where there are no dogs but there is an icon of a rock and your main will walk there, make sure you drink a prayer potion before entering the vicinity of the dogs. Now flip over to your pures screen, if your pure gets hit, eat IMMEDIATLEY, then just keep clicking on the mini map and don’t get let behind. The dogs that are most likely going to attack your pure are the ones at the back of the pack and they should only get 1 shot in if done correctly.

Once at the rock, hide behind it and wait for kamil to appear and get stuck on the opposite side. Get your main to stand on the right/left side of the rock between you and Kamil. Now move your pure directly behind your main character, Kamil should move as well and get stuck.

Turn Auto Retaliate ON with your pure, set auto attack a fire spell, ATTACK KAMIL ONCE!!! Every time you right click and attack Kamil, he casts a mini ice barrage and you will NEVER hit him, I learnt this the hard way. Attack him once and then your auto retaliate will kick in and start hitting him.

Watch the prayer on your main and watch the magic level on your pure, use super restores when necessary.

When you have killed Kamil, trade your pure with your main and send it any left over food you have. Make your way up to the ice path, equip your spikey boots and climb it, you will fall over quite a bit, make sure you have enough food for the trip. Once at the frozen trolls, shoot them with a fire spell to release them (YOU MUST CAUSE 10 DAMAGE, DON’T RUN OUT OF FIRE RUNES LIKE I DID).

Talk to the trolls, get your Ice Diamond, TELEPORT TO THE NEAREST BANK ASAP!! Bank your Ice Diamond. At any stage during Desert Treasure, if you have ANY of the 4 Diamonds in your inventory, a high level NPC CAN spawn with a dragon dagger and it WILL spec you out, you do not protect your diamonds and you will have to collect them all over again.

Shadow Diamond

You know the drill, have lock picks at the ready, anti poisons etc etc. You cannot raise your Thieving level from 52-53 using a bandits brew and successfully pick the lock on the chest for Rasolo’s sex magazines, I already tried that.

When you are down in the dungeon, run toward the opening to where all the skeltons are and where the Sword Fella spawns. As soon as he spawns, RUN BACK OUT, you will see the first opening to the south (I think) but it’s the first opening, run down that. Look and see if he is following you, make sure you are luring him and he is coming, once you are fully down that path, take the first turn in the direction of where the boss spawned (So not actually going back to where he is, but going in the direction of the room he spawned). There will be a few bats and a level 6 Giant Rat. Use this level 6 Giant rate to get him and the Giant skeletons stuck, you can now safe spot him with Magic.

The boss of the Shadow Diamond is weak to Earth Spells, so I recommend that you use Earth Spells on him. Make sure you bring a tele tab because when you pick up the diamond, you will be getting attacked by the skeletons and you cant use a ring of duelling.

Smoke Diamond

Bring 10 Super Energy Potion (4) about 30 Snares, about 100 Water Blasts/Waves and the rest in food.

Make your way to the well for the Smoke Diamond MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FACE MASK EQUIPED. You cannot use a staff down here unless you have the Ice Gloves (Which you wont because this is a pures guide). Follow the quest guide to light the torches.

When you get to the sword guy, as soon as you open the gate be ready to run to either side of the room, just run away IMMEDIATLEY!! This guy hits over 36 with 1 hit so do not get close whatever you do, no close calls, nothing. Once you are a safe distance, snare him/entangle him, BIND IS NOT LONG ENOUGH.

Make sure you stick to the edges constantly, this way, if you screw up your pathing you still have all of the inner part of the room to mess with. Once he is bound, cast Water Blasts/Waves at him and repeat the process, he will soon be dead.

Blood Diamond

Bring lots of food and Wind Blast/Wind Wave.

As soon as you see the blood being poured onto his coffin or as soon as it leaves your inventory, RUN BEHIND THE FIRST GATE, either the left or the right, it doesn’t matter, make sure you don’t go 2 tiles too far, just 1 tile. The Vampire will get stuck behind that gate and will only use ranged attacks on you which can combo up to a maximum of 12. You may safespot him here and he will not teleport.

The Pyramid

This Pyramid is the bane of my existence, period. The trick I never knew was that if your weight is below 0, you should have next to nothing of traps triggering and you being sent out of the Pyramid, so the last 3 runs have been flawless, but the ones before that, it took me over 3 hours and 20 attempts.

Bring Saradomin Brews and 3 sharks along with about 10 Super Energy Potion (4). Saradomin Brews/Super Energy potions weigh literally nothing. Bring boots of lightliness and make sure your weight will be at 0 or less (Prefferably Less).

Have a picture of all 4 levels next to you as you are running through the maze so you don’t get lost. NEVER STOP, stopping also triggers traps. Something you May want to consider is that if a scarab spawns or a mummy comes out of a coffin, you cannot eat/drink or do anything meanwhile the mummy can hit you twice or even 3 times during this animation and you must hope to god you do not die. This can also happen when going down ladders.

Keep drinking your sara brew and shark brew if you get stuck in a situation like I just posted, hopefully you will reach the middle in one try.

Customising your own Account!

So you might be wondering on ways to customise your own account like myself, I am known to make stupid wacky accounts, but they still work and are fairly BAMF. The easiest way to do this is by using a combat level calculator and thinking about what combat level you want to do pvp in. I would recommend:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120513200746/http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=combat_calc.htm

So now you’re probably going, how do I determine what my Hitpoints level will be? I cant just say it will be this because you have no idea.

Well there is a simple formula to follow. Go to

http://www.runehq.com/calculator

Click on any calculator you like. Now lets figure out how much hp xp you would get from getting 70 Strength. So the easiest way to figure it out is by going into the levels box (NOT CURRENT XP BOX), type level 70, this will tell you how much xp you will need for level 70 strength.

737627 xp is required for 70 strength. Each hit damage you do on a monster gives 4 xp in any given field, Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged or Magic. So how do we determine how many hits we do on a monster? Simple, divide the 737627 by 4, this will tell you how many hit damage you have caused on the monster.

So from 1-70 strength, you need to cause 737627/4 = 184406.45 hit damages. Now to figure out the hitpoints, you must multiply the hit damages by 1.33, this will give you your hp experience. So 184406.45*1.33 = 245260 (Approx.). This gives us 58 Hitpoints levels.

So now you know how to figure out what combat level you want. Now you have to get into the nitty gritty parts, breaking everything down, figuring out what quests you want done, what stats you want, what quests can you do to unlock everything possible before it’s too late, etc etc.

Here is a simple layout of my Bandos Mauler account (You don’t have to go into as much detail): http://osbot.org/forum/topic/24400-bandos-mauler/

Prayer

I am going to tell you right now that no matter what you say, getting 31 prayer is more efficient level wise, stat wise, money wise and max hit wise than staying 1 prayer.

Lets say for example, you have an account with 50 attack and 70 strength, you give it ultimate strength (31 Prayer) which is +15% Strength and +10% Attack. This adds +15% Strength to the base strength level (70) which would equate to 9.5 extra strength levels. You would also gain an extra 5 attack levels from 31 prayer, on top of this, you can now use a super strength potion and attack potion.

You cannot gain 15% of your current strength level AND 10% of your current attack level within the 3 combat levels that 31 Prayer gives you, 31 prayer is 100% worth it, if you would like even more explanation, feel free to post below.

How to make the Pures on the List

3 Banger:

The 3 Banger class is just a strength pure that runs around 1 item rushing players trying to get a kill with 3 outright g maul hits, they usually just rage because they cant kill anyone so they target other low hp rushers or just PJ. Useless class IMO, if you’re going to rush, may as well do it the right way.

List of things to do:

• Starter Package
  • Attack Package
  • Do Dwarf cannon
  • Train Range up with cannon to 33
  • Use a Ranging Potion to get 40 ranged, enter range guild, get 40-50-60 Range
  • Mithril Gloves Package
  • Get 99 Fishing with Barbarian Fishing (300k Feathers) This gets you 75 Strength without levelling HP.
  • Train attack from 45-50
  • Go 3 bang and hopefully get some kills because you get high str low hp.
  • Complete the Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril and get 31 Prayer

Failure 4 Banger:

Ehh, pointless account as well, runs around acting like a gmaul rusher with ancients but uses normal spells from the normal spell book. Would highly not recommend this route as your enemy can just simply run away when they see the magic attack and your maul will be ineffective.

• Starter Package
  • Attack Package
  • Train Range up with cannon to 33
  • Use a Ranging Potion to get 40 Ranged, enter range guild, get 40-50-60 Range
  • Mithril Gloves package
  • Get 99 Fishing with Barbarian Fishing (300k Feathers) This gets you 75 Strength without levelling hp
  • Train magic to the highest possible level without levelling combat that you can.
  • Complete The Restless Ghost/Priest in Peril and get 31 Prayer

Ancients 4 Banger:

Love this class, Absolute beast if made perfectly, customise at your own accord.

Basically a 3 banger who uses a spell from the ancients spell book to weaken the opponent beforehand, generally an ice attack so they cant move and evade your granite maul specs as well.

• Starter Kit
  • Attack Package
  • Train Range up with Cannon to 33
  • Use a Ranging Potion to get 40 Ranged, enter Range Guild, get 60 RANGE
  • Complete the Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril, get 31 Prayer
  • Mithril Gloves Package
  • Get 99 Fishing with Barbarian Fishing (300k Feathers) This gets you 75 Strength without Levelling HP.
  • Train magic to 82 (For Ice blitz)
  • Get a God Cape from Mage Arena
  • Desert Treasure (Medium/Hard) Package
  • Determine your own Magic level, I recommend 90 + Magic potion for Ice Barrage.

Crossbow Gmauler:

Wannabe rusher, pointless as well, fires a crossbow bolt in hopes of a Dragon Bolt (e) Special attack and then finish with 2 granite maul special Attacks.

• Starter Kit
  • Attack Package
  • Train Range up to 33 with Dwarf Cannon
  • Use A Ranging Potion to enter the Range Guild
  • Train range up to 80 at the Range Guild
  • Do The Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril and get 31 Prayer
  • Mithril Gloves Package
  • Get 99 Fishing with Barbarian Fishing (300k Feathers) This gets you 75 Strength without Levelling HP.
  • Animal Magnetism Package

OPTIONAL

• Train magic to 82
  • Desert Treasure (Medium/Hard) Package
  • Determine your own Magi c level, I recommend 94 Magic.

Dark Bow G mauler:

This account uses the Dark Bow – Gmaul combo, It’s not that effective, but funny if you get the kill, hard to pull off with the crappy game ticks at the moment.

• Starter Kit
  • Attack Package
  • Train Range up with Cannon to 33
  • Use a Ranging Potion and enter Range guild at 33 Range (40), train here until 80 Range
  • Do the Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril and get 31 Prayer
  • Mithril Gloves Package
  • Get 99 Fishing with Barbarian Fishing (300k Feathers) This gets you 75 Strength without levelling HP.
  • Train 45-50 Attack

Dark Bow Rusher:

Self explanatory, uses the Dark bow and fires 2 shots in order to try and get the kill. USE ACCURATE MODE.

• Starter Package
  • Dwarf Cannon
  • Train range to 33 with Dwarf Cannon
  • Use a Ranging Potion and enter the Range guild Train to 60-99 Range, personal preference.
  • Do The Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril, get 26 Prayer
  • Animal Magnetism Package

Void Dark Bow Rusher:

Coming soon…..

Void Ancients Dark Bow Rusher:

Has VERY High range with LOW HP along with Full Void Range + Ancients. Casts Ice Blitz/Ice Barrage and stacks the damage with a Dark Bow Special attack by running close up. (Casts the spell from as far away as possible).

• Starter Package
  • Dwarf Cannon
  • Train range to 33 with Dwarf Cannon
  • Use a Ranging Potion and enter the Range guild. Train to 60-99 Range, personal preference.
  • Complete the Restless Ghost and Priest in Peril. Train Prayer to whatever level you want (Void Requirement = 22). I suggest training to 44 Range (Makes quests easier and you get Eagle Eye, if you need more explanation, view the Prayer Section.
  • If you chose 44 Prayer, Do the Holy Grail, Dragon Slayer and Between a Rock (Enables HandCannon)
  • If you did not choose 44 Prayer, only do Dragon Slayer and Between a Rock.
  • Desert Treasure Package
  • Train Stats to 42 Attack, 42 Strength, 42 Defence, (And the required Prayer/HP I forgot)
  • Now you have a choice, Pick the correct spoiler accordingly:

Low HP:

Do Pest Control and get Full Void. However, instead of attacking pests, bring a woodcutting axe (Rune +) and chop 10 logs from the trees. Then (make sure you have a hammer as well) Repair barricades. Each barricade that gets repaired gives you 5 zeal (You need to repair 10 barricades). This way, you get 0 HP experience from pest control and your HP should be as low as possible for rushing.

Med/High HP:

Do Pest Control and get Full Void by attacking the pests as per usual.

• Animal Magnetism Kit

Your Ancients Void DBow Rusher is complete!

65 Def Tank

Pointless, but has access to Bandos. No explanation.

Go kill chickens.

70 Def Tank

Pointless, has access to Dharok, no explanation.

Go kill chickens.

75 Def Tank

Hopes to use poison combo + Recoil Combo + Dragonfire shield Special attack in attempts to kill the enemy, again, pointless but fun I suppose.

Go kill chickens.

Other Pures coming soon…..

Secret Training Methods/Training Spots/Money Making Methods

If you would like anything added or more info on anything, please post and I’ll see what I can do, I’ll admit this is a rough guide.

~Gilgad

Edited by Gilgad
  • Like 20

Extremely helpful, can you tell me which you prefer the most? And which is common in 07 atm? And which is the most fun? smile.png

I prefer Bandos Mauler the most, it was the most fun account I had ever made and I wish I never sold it, but I had to unfortunately.

The most common is the Ranger Class using a melee weapon as a KO (I haven't wrote how to build that one yet).

The most fun class is up to you :)