Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

Hello everyone! I've been working on this script for the past couple of nights and would like to share my progress.

I know there are a few similar scripts in development, but I hope to make this one better and competition helps you guys get much better scripts!

Expected Price:

$9.99 one time and $2.99/mo recurring

Description

My AIO Fighter strives for simplicity and excellence, as well as being equipped with a plethora of features. 

Currently, the script supports:

• Choosing any NPC (by name) to fight
  • Choosing if items are to be picked up, and what those items are
  • Choosing to eat, and what you'll be eating
  • Creating a custom path that supports opening gates/doors, and climbing up and down stairs, to allow you to bank, regardless of where you are

Media

Videos:

(NEW!) Experiments w/ B2P

Edgeville Dungeon Chaos Druids Part 1 (Setting up the banking route)

Edgeville Dungeon Chaos Druids Part 2 (The saved preset running)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSApmho5UzY

Edgeville Men & Herbs (showcasing custom banking!) 

Todo

There's currently a lot of work to be done, here's a short list:

• Add potion support
  • Add prayer protection and prayer flicking
  • Add range support (haven't tried it with range, so I don't know what it's lacking)

Thank you for viewing my thread, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them here.

Also, I'll be looking for a few higher level accounts that I could borrow for testing (higher level, more specialized monsters/banking routes), so PM me if you can help me out. Anyone that helps me out will get the script for free.

Thanks!

Edited by Pandemic

Description

• Choosing any NPC (by name) to fight

Media

GUI Screenshots:

MfiqJlD.png?2

One suggestion, and it's not because I am trying the same thing. But instead of using names to fight ONE monster, why don't you try scanning for local NPC around you, input the data into a list, so your able to choose more than one, then take the selection ids into a array, and your set!

Just a idea! :)

• Like 1

One suggestion, and it's not because I am trying the same thing. But instead of using names to fight ONE monster, why don't you try scanning for local NPC around you, input the data into a list, so your able to choose more than one, then take the selection ids into a array, and your set!

Just a idea! smile.png

This would be a great idea... I'm sure people would love the idea of being able to fight other NPCs in the area

Might take abit of time but would make the script stand out, Add a list of lootable items, so people dont have to manually find IDs etc gl hope it goes well wink.png

This as well... ID's change all the time so it's hard to find a reliable ID lsit