Scrub's Trader

TheScrub

Free, well, good game market ^^

well it's my way to give back and will increase osbot's popularity

Yes scrub, what you don't understand though, is that it's gonna ruin world 1.

I can already see 400% more botters selling, buying and merching stuff there.

Also, this also isn't fair to Alpha scripts, who released this script paid, and spent much time on it, as well as to the users of their scripts.

Destroying the market, or at least having negative impact on it is another thing.

It's not unfair Nitro, competition in a free market like we have here is great for everyone, especially the end users. The end user gets higher quality scripts because of this competition.

It's okay if you don't understand the long term effects of this, nor moral values that should be taken into account, I didn't expect most of people to understand it anyway.

This will be far less impressive then our script so therefore I do not care that you release it for free but it will destroy everything because world 1 would be overrun by bots and there wouldn't be any normal players left actually buying the items...

Your first and second sentences are denial of each other bro.

Maybe it will be far less advanced than your script, but it will still ruin your script, because your users will be unhappy, as they can no longer effectively use your script, due to lack of LEGIT players...

(so therefore you care, or at least you should care)

Edited by Nitrousek

This will be far less impressive then our script so therefore I do not care that you release it for free but it will destroy everything because world 1 would be overrun by bots and there wouldn't be any normal players left actually buying the items...

the first sentence is true while you have had months to develop yours so far I've spent about 3hrs working on mine

the first sentence is true while you have had months to develop yours so far I've spent about 3hrs working on mine

Explain to me why the second sentence is NOT true, or better, let's not speculate, let's wait and see.

I'd love to see effects of this in the near future, if your script works and brings attention.