Oh god someone give this guy some warning points..

beastlymaul

There is no need for anger my friend. I'm still awaiting that proof of your girlfriend. I could go for a few warning points I guess. Is there an actual rule that says no negativity? Seems like i rustled your jimmies as you took the time to make this nice collage for me. QwPha8E.png appreciate it. I most likely won't be banned since I have not even been warned. But hey if the mods want me to stop I should be warned. I'm also trying to look out for members like yourself health you need exercise daily.

Edited by kief
  • Like 2

There is no need for anger my friend. I'm still awaiting that proof of your girlfriend. I could go for a few warning points I guess. Is there an actual rule that says no negativity? Seems like i rustled your jimmies as you took the time to make this nice collage for me. QwPha8E.png appreciate it.

add my skype beastlymaul kid

There is no need for anger my friend. I'm still awaiting that proof of your girlfriend. I could go for a few warning points I guess. Is there an actual rule that says no negativity? Seems like i rustled your jimmies as you took the time to make this nice collage for me. QwPha8E.png appreciate it. I most likely won't be banned since I have not even been warned. But hey if the mods want me to stop I should be warned.

stfu whore and stop posting? Go out said, >Kief.

• Like 1

There is no need for anger my friend. I'm still awaiting that proof of your girlfriend. I could go for a few warning points I guess. Is there an actual rule that says no negativity? Seems like i rustled your jimmies as you took the time to make this nice collage for me. QwPha8E.png appreciate it. I most likely won't be banned since I have not even been warned. But hey if the mods want me to stop I should be warned.

You're the biggest hypocrite I seen lmfao, you make so many unnecessary comments like telling people to get a life. That's very ironic though because you spend a lot of time on this website criticizing other people for no reason.

• Like 3

and a few warning points? 10 points and your banned kid.

you should be getting a lot more than 10 points

and a few warning points? 10 points and your banned kid.

you should be getting a lot more than 10 points

Quit raging and tough up young one! I would hope the staff here wouldn't just go by your request and ban me without being warned once since I would lose out on some money without being warned. But hope you get mod some day ;)