POLL Most trusted Moderator POLL

beastlymaul

Trusted  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Most trusted mod!

You sir need to get out of your house for once. If I were staff I would temp ban you for unhealthy amounts of computer time.

L0l I'm only into the community of osbot because my parents don't let me out of the house if they did I wouldn't be active and I'd go out with my girlfriend and friends everyday so you my friend need to stfu
  • Like 2

You sir need to get out of your house for once. If I were staff I would temp ban you for unhealthy amounts of computer time.

L0l I'm only into the community of osbot because my parents don't let me out of the house if they did I wouldn't be active and I'd go out with my girlfriend and friends everyday so you my friend need to stfu
Wow you must have awful parents.

#RuinedChildhood

Pics or no girlfriend. Also do you need me to find your local child services department and link you?

Pics or no girlfriend. Also do you need me to find your local child services department and link you?
L0l you want me to prove to you I have a girlfriend? Ask or @GoldenGates and if you still don't believe me add my Skype: beastlymaul when I get on Skype ill show you more proof

lol I they wouldn't leave my house either and still wont let me go to friends houses so I don't have any friends and they yell at me cause I don't go outside and have no friends -.-