CelestialFighter

Celeos

CelestialFighter Release  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How should this script be released?

• Free
    • Premium
  2. 2. If premium, at which price range should I set the price?

• < $5
    • < $10
    • < $15
    • > $15

Still using Ande's Fighter Script, and I feel it is more than enough to satisfy what I need, however that said, I would deeply appriciate a newer AIO fighter which has Prayer Flicking (piety with whip.godsword) along with several other features.

If released, make it prem and at least 10 dollars, I don't want people camping abby demons as stated above..

• Like 1

Added prayer flicking and special attack use.

The script is able to flick prayer two (more or less depending on how many prayers you added) prayers. Although, it's highly suggested you don't set two prayers (bot-like), it's definitely possible lol.

You can spec using any weapon that has a special attack (specify in GUI). You can spec until no special attack left or every X minutes. The script will re-equip your main weapon. ^_^

sounds good, taking advantage of andes fighter being out of the way i see, will deffo be getting this smile.png

This script is going to be free. happy.png

aww comon make it $5 ATLEAST man sad.png

I've added a poll.

cheers, only saying it cos why should people with 85 slay be able to camp abby demons with guth for free happy.png

He could add a Pro version for full use and a lite version with blacklisted area's.... I know I certainly can't afford to be paying out money to scripts when I still haven't paid off my OSAP.

Let's be honest, this obviously took a fuck load of time to make, even the GUI probably took over 2 hours, God knows how long the scripting took. This should obviously be rewarded by payment, and should not be free. This man deserves some credit, and leechers should not be able to take advantage of this awesome script.