- Dynamic timing

- The script knows to click just as the menu opens

- Pre-emptive mouse moving

- The mouse is moved over the before the next action to save time

- Walking failsafes

- Flawless and state based

- Logs out when out of flax

- Deathwalk

- Start script from anywhere, uses home teleport!

Requirements:

- Level 10 crafting

- Lots of flax to spin

How to use:

- Start anywhere and the script will use home teleport

- If home teleport is on cooldown get to lumbridge to start

- Make sure your flax is easily visible in your bank

- The ban rate of this script should be lower than most, but be careful; flax spinning is popular.

Please post any suggestions or bugs here smile.png

Edited by NullGlider

Why would this ever be a paid script? It won't crash any markets and certainly doesn't merit any payment for the small amount of code it takes..

Its obvious you are trying to make your script seem to merit some payment by saying crap like "checks your bank multiple times"..

Edited by zScripz

Why would this ever be a paid script? It won't crash any markets and certainly doesn't merit any payment for the small amount of code it takes..

Its obvious you are trying to make your script seem to merit some payment by saying crap like "checks your bank multiple times"..

Yes, I understand that a flax spinner is a simple and straightforward script. It did take me a small amount of code to get the script working. The real work I put into the script is in the failsafes, testing, and adjustment required to minimize flaws. I'm not forcing anyone to buy the script. You yourself just released a premium Herblore script, and it definitely does merit payment. It is also a simple and straightforward script at heart, requiring no walking, extensive interface interaction, and no npcs. But it doesn't matter because you made it flawless and full featured.