Store Issue?

Kittens

I have noticed similar issues. Forwarding this to alek/mald/devs.

yeah mate even when i had sponsor as my primary group like there would be a few scripts still where the discount wouldnt apply.

Also shouldnt the discount apply to a monthly fee? so if we pay like like 5 dollars for something and then it has a 1 dollar monthly fee we pay only 85 cents and had our discount apply to that as well?

When new scripts are added we have to go in and add the discounts manually, most likely it wasn't added, or your chat box overdid it.

okay thanks, i'll pm you when i need to buy something mate and the discount aint there. also what about the uhm monthly fees would a discount be added to that ever or no?

Maldesto is correct. Either:

1. The script never had a discount

2. Discounts only apply to primary groups

3. Maybe we cannot include seconday groups

I will also not be adding discounts to primary groups of anything other than Sponsor/VIP. I don't think Moderators, Admins, Script Writers, Chatbox Mods, or Script Managers (me) should get discounts.

This will be looked into today. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Maldesto is correct. Either:

1. The script never had a discount

2. Discounts only apply to primary groups

3. Maybe we cannot include seconday groups

I will also not be adding discounts to primary groups of anything other than Sponsor/VIP. I don't think Moderators, Admins, Script Writers, Chatbox Mods, or Script Managers (me) should get discounts.

This will be looked into today. Thanks for the heads up.

yea in the past there were some with no discount even when VIP or Sponsor was my primary Group, anyway thanks bro! :)