Any Suggestions?

Tom3xreaper

I've always been a big gamer. I've been playing RuneScape since early 2005, started playing MineCraft when it first came out etc... I also follow a lot of YouTube gamers mostly commentary video makers but also the RS PK video makers. In the past I've made PKing videos and they all turned out very unsuccessful. I mean in my mind they are decent videos but as far as view count goes they have been unsuccessful. I really want to get into the whole YouTube scene. If theres anybody that makes gaming commentary videos that has any advice to a person who is just starting out, I'd truly appreciate it.

Thanks guys :D

Tom3xreaper

P.S. - If you want to check out my PKing videos my YouTube channel is Tom3xreaper - hard one to guess - couple of views would be helpful :)

RuneScape on Youtube is dead. Not enough people playing it anymore who care about watching video, the game is mainly made up of goldfarmers and bots now.

I'm not trying to kill your goal, because you can definitely become famous, but there's so many RuneScape videos out now it's hard to make yours stand out. Maybe come up with an original idea that people will like?

Personally I would do a huge variety, anything from a league commentary to showing off a game you found in a steam sale. You don't need to throw out loads of content just don't upload rubbish.

As far as RuneScape goes unless you are trying to appeal to kids for example Tehnoobshow or NightmareRH, it is going to be difficult to find an audience. 

I've checked out your YT and noticed a recent minecraft video of yours has quite laggy footage and music playing.

I think YouTubers who do commentary and actually put themselves out there make it more often than those who hide behind hours of editing and synced music.

Just my opinion, good luck with youtube however 

• Like 1

Personally I would do a huge variety, anything from a league commentary to showing off a game you found in a steam sale. You don't need to throw out loads of content just don't upload rubbish.

As far as RuneScape goes unless you are trying to appeal to kids for example Tehnoobshow or NightmareRH, it is going to be difficult to find an audience. 

I've checked out your YT and noticed a recent minecraft video of yours has quite laggy footage and music playing.

I think YouTubers who do commentary and actually put themselves out there make it more often than those who hide behind hours of editing and synced music.

Just my opinion, good luck with youtube however 

Thank you, a lot of good advice. I've got to try some stuff out and see what works for me I suppose.