FIX MY ACCOUNT

Archon

• Administrator

You just pm'd me about it for the first time, and that was ONLY because I pm'd you and asked if you were updating the script. I have forwarded this to the administration.  I am looking into this and trying to get it figured out as quick as possible. Not updating your scripts because you can't see your sales just ruins your reputation as a scripter and gets you less sales.

You just pm'd me about it for the first time, and that was ONLY because I pm'd you and asked if you were updating the script. I have forwarded this to the administration.  I am looking into this and trying to get it figured out as quick as possible. Not updating your scripts because you can't see your sales just ruins your reputation as a scripter and gets you less sales.

I have no idea who you are, are you new? I've contacted several of the administrators such as Maxi, Laz, and Zach. Also, you never replied to me when I brought it up to you.

I don't live off of this site, I can care less about my reputation. It's either my scripts are purchased or they are not.

Edited by Archon