Peter's Position

Smart

I logged on today after a day of work and I come to find that "Peter" is de-ranked from his global moderator position. He lost his moderator position because he apparantly was fighting with the member "Medic". If I am going to be quite honest, Peter is one of the coolest guys on the forums, he helps tons of people when everyone turns them down because they are to lazy to help. I have never seen someone sacrifice so much of their time on the support forum to benefit new members on the site. Even in live chat when everyone is yelling for someone to leave and go away with their questions, Peter will tell them to private chat him so he can assist them further, instead of pushing them away like everyone else.

Even though Peter got into a fight I don't think he should have such a harsh penalty, if another Mod was in his position I am sure they would have slipped as well because it is just human nature to mess up. After one small bad decision can we just forget about all the good and great things he has really done? Because quite frankly everyone on these forums has probably got into an altercation a time or two, I understand Peter was holding a mod position but he is still human. In my personal opinion I think he should have gotten a heavy warning, because by a warning he could correct his actions and trust me, he would never do it again. All I am asking is just to give Peter another chance, he is a great guy and it really saddens me that he lost his position.

We learn by mistakes and self correct.

If another believer sins against you, go privately and point out the fault. If the other person listens and confesses it, you have won that person back. (Matthew 18:15)

Hope this is considered.

Edited by Smart
  • Like 2

With all honesty Peter seemed like a really nice guy. Rather strict with his rules but those are rules. As far as his argument went with 'Medic', I haven't read it but if it doesn't involve direct offensive language towards the guys there shouldn't be anything wrong.

As a Moderator and head staff of the group you should always allow the hired person to be themselves, it only looks bad on the head staff demoting him from Moderator as it shows that they didn't get to know him well enough beforehand.

If a person is posting something which makes complete nonsense I will most likely call him out on that. If a person talks bullshit, I'd do the same and so on. This is a more mature oriented forum, we try not to feed little children (Not age itself but their mentality & character).

If you can't take criticism then this forum isn't the place for you.

EDIT: Just read previous posts, if he had the chance to delete the posts and settle things out but refused to do so then yes. I still feel sorry that he got demoted nonetheless

Edited by Booch

I admit Peter was strict, but he was a lad. You could have that banter with him but then you could also have a nice discussion.

Personally everyone argues with Medic because he is racist, i have read his views on black people and they aren't nice. As the community grows, we the community should have some input on who becomes a mod and if a mod is deranked and personally Peter abosultely deserves his mod rank, i was astounded when i saw his name and he had no bright green :( Fade and Hero earlier would have got banned waaaaay before it got even more out of hard, but all i saw was Peter able to right a comical comment which brought a tear to my eye :'(

I need Peter back

With all honesty Peter seemed like a really nice guy. Rather strict with his rules but those are rules. As far as his argument went with 'Medic', I haven't read it but if it doesn't involve direct offensive language towards the guys there shouldn't be anything wrong.

As a Moderator and head staff of the group you should always allow the hired person to be themselves, it only looks bad on the head staff demoting him from Moderator as it shows that they didn't get to know him well enough beforehand.

If a person is posting something which makes complete nonsense I will most likely call him out on that. If a person talks bullshit, I'd do the same and so on. This is a more mature oriented forum, we try not to feed little children (Not age itself but their mentality & character).

If you can't take criticism then this forum isn't the place for you.

EDIT: Just read previous posts, if he had the chance to delete the posts and settle things out but refused to do so then yes. I still feel sorry that he got demoted nonetheless

Of course he is a cool guy. That's not the priority when trying to run things. Of course it is necessary, but I'd rather have experience. No one said his demote was temporary, no one said it was permanent. I wouldn't worry about it. What's done is done, and I have my reasoning.

• Like 1

Yes, those reports were completely fake.

Sad to see Peter step down.

But what is done is done. 

I will take care of most reports.

So start using that report button guys.

He didn't step down, he was brought down. 

I've never really talked to Peter, but he was strict on others then he went and did the same thing that he infracted people for. That's all on him for being a hypocrite. 

Edited by Basic

I don't like peter he gave me a warning point for nothing, I asked why he gave me that and he could't 'find' the thread where 'I' spammed.

I hope a admin or mod can remove the warning point

I gave you a warning point for spamming I have time to search for the reason I will get back to now since your accusing me for falsely giving warning points.