BETA v1.7.60

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

In this release the following fixes are included:

• Changes made to prison pete are reversed to how it was in v1.7.57, it's unsure though if this will fix the current problem with prison pete as I have not had any accounts sent to me that are stuck in the event
  • settingsTab.openHouseOptions() has been fixed
  • settingsTab.setHouseBuildingMode() has been fixed
  • A scroll pane has been added to the account selection window which should solve problems for anyone with many accounts stored to bot with

The flax spinner is working properly again, this will be updated on the SDN soon.

There are still some other server issues at the moment we are looking to fix, like the unable to login to the OSBot client issue. Please be patient for this to be fixed. 

On another note, I'm still in desperate need of accounts stuck in randoms. You have reported several problems of which a few have been fixed although I can use any accounts stuck in any random to change their behaviour (which is good for anti-ban) and if they have any problems or bugs, fix them.

Sincerely,

OSBot.org

• Like 12

can anyone confirm that prison pete is working now on 1.7.60?

I just tested it, it is working

Really? I'm watching my bot fail at it right now.

edit: I just stopped it to see what the problem was. It didn't even pull the lever. It just kept trying to pop an animal and Pete was telling me to pull the lever.

double edit: I just noticed I loaded the wrong client by mistake. Sorry! I'll test on 1.7.60 now.

Edited by Schyler