Fuck you lazy osbot mods.

w22

Where the fuck is your response to all this. Just going to sit and ignore all your costumers? That is  bad business. Do your job or get a new one kids. Or at least show that you care at least somewhat about this site other than the fees we pay you, by at least acknowledging theres a problem..

fuck you, random ass noob that doens't know the difference between a mod and a developer.

Where the fuck is your response to all this. Just going to sit and ignore all your costumers? That is  bad business. Do your job or get a new one kids. Or at least show that you care at least somewhat about this site other than the fees we pay you, by at least acknowledging theres a problem..

+1

agree with you man, it's not fair on people who pay for this service. But is making threads like this going to do/change anything? I think not,.. So what is there we can do but wait?

I'm starting to think Jagex probably threaten them to shut down this site, just like they did to wbot.

Honestly when I came to OSBot I saw an awesome community, but when I made a certain thread and expressed my opinion I got like 4 pages of hate and 1 person supported... So yeah, I don't care if OSBot is shutdown.

Lol @ these 4 year olds thinking a ToS is going to save them.

You honestly think that if some random drug dealer has a site selling crack, which has a ToS that states that cops can't go on that site, that cops won't fuck that kid in the ass

There is a reason WBot was shut down and OSBot isn't.