[DENIED]Incentive for both parties.

Basic

My suggestion is that whenever the bot is offline then the clock starts ticking, and when that clock passes 24 hours every vip/sponsor gets 2 day added to their subscription. Remember that this does not count if JaGeX did a Client directed bot bust because that would mean OsBot would lose a significant amount of money, we don't want that. This would give incentive to both parties, and this is why;

Customers: You have NO need to rage anymore if this happens, you will be getting 2 extra days added to your account every 24 hours that the client is offline, so why would you complain?

Developers: This will give you the incentive to update as fast as possible, this could be a fun thing for you to race against the clock, but it could also be a bad thing for you guys if it does pass 24 hours. 

An automatic system CAN be put into place for this as well.

Every 24 hours after the bot has been down then you will get 2 day added to your subscription

And why would the admins do that when they can keep collecting no matter what? lol

That is the whole point in them not being online, not that were wasting our money i mean its cheap, its the principle that they ARE collecting money for services that are not being tended to, which is why everyone is so angry..

But i agree, a automated system giving what needs to be given would be a fantastic idea

And why would the admins do that when they can keep collecting no matter what? lol

That is the whole point in them not being online, not that were wasting our money i mean its cheap, its the principle that they ARE collecting money for services that are not being tended to, which is why everyone is so angry..

But i agree, a automated system giving what needs to be given would be a fantastic idea

but we are paying. So if the product isn't there, for whatever reason. we should get that back.

You CHOOSE to pay, you dont HAVE to

So you dont deserve crap honestly. This is a free client go pay for 1 somewhere else and see how you like it.

i indeed choose to pay, but how does that change the fact that i couldn't 'use' the product then?

Because you agreed to the TOS you didn't read. :)

1. Terms and Conditions of the products or services supplied by us

We hold the right at any time, and without prior notice, to cease to supply any of our products or services provided by us and we will be in no way liable to you in any way if we decide to stop such supply. 

We hold the right at any time, and without prior notice, to stop any access to any of the products and services provided by us and used by you and we will be in no way liable to you in any way in the case of: