wow dat bitch is lucky but retard

darkdevil

You're dumb and immature to first of all talk about a girl that way "bitch" etc and secondly I don't know if English is your mother tongue , it isn't mine either but your language and grammar scares me as fuck.

Furthermore the girl has feelings and is not caring about the pixels but about THE PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN which I'd advise you to do so also.

She's not dumb but very kind and mature.

• Like 3

You're dumb and immature to first of all talk about a girl that way "bitch" etc and secondly I don't know if English is your mother tongue , it isn't mine either but your language and grammar scares me as fuck.

Furthermore the girl has feelings and is not caring about the pixels but about THE PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN which I'd advise you to do so also.

and the only thing his post is lacking is grammar, his knowledge of the english language is there.

english is my second language. so you can stop bitching about my grammar and shit, i speak two languages fluent and studying another two. at the first place i have no idea on how you got promoted to a moderator because you're an ignorant bitch and most people on Osbot wants you to be demoted.

the truth hurts.

english is my second language. so you can stop bitching about my grammar and shit, i speak two languages fluent and studying another two. at the first place i have no idea on how you got promoted to a moderator because you're an ignorant bitch and most people on Osbot wants you to be demoted.

the truth hurts.

Don't try to show off the languages you speak as I speak 2 languages fluent and I am studying two more too.

And honestly I could care less. And I'd like to stop here to avoid a flame wars and/or spam posts.

the truth hurts.

Don't try to show off the languages you speak as I speak 2 languages fluent and I am studying two more too.

And honestly I could care less. And I'd like to stop here to avoid a flame wars and/or spam posts.

you're the one who starts the flame war you hate on every thread i make you stop and i stop

the truth hurts.

you're the one who starts the flame war you hate on every thread i make you stop and i stop

Jesus.. 

"SHE/HE STARTED IT" 

"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!?!?!"

"NO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I guess since you're all playing a replica of a 2007 game you've lost 6 years of maturity. 

Get over it.