[TIP] Medium - High Lv Training Location

TzTok Jad

Until you guys ruin it that is.

^ Why post it then.

Are you upset with the little comment I made?

I posted it to be helpful, and because I obviously don't care about the location anymore.

So just enjoy the information.

your saying your being helpfull, but really you are making it a higher chance of ban and doing the opposite of helping to everyone else

^ Why post it then.

I posted it to be helpful, and because I obviously don't care about the location anymore.

your saying your being helpfull, but really you are making it a higher chance of ban and doing the opposite of helping to everyone else

I am not making it a higher chance of ban, whomever reads this and bots there is. And I did not say I WAS being helpful I posted it TO BE helpful. 

English is a fun language. 

^ Why post it then.

I am not making it a higher chance of ban, whomever reads this and bots there is. And I did not say I WAS being helpful I posted it TO BE helpful. 

Both mean the same thing, if you post something to be helpful, its the same as being helpful, because either way you are posting something with the intent of benefiting someone else?

Your wrong, English is a shit language, i come from Britain and i know that it is awful.

^ Why post it then.

Both mean the same thing, if you post something to be helpful, its the same as being helpful, because either way you are posting something with the intent of benefiting someone else?

Your wrong, English is a shit language, i come from Britain and i know that it is awful.

Just because I try to be helpful, does not mean I am being helpful. English is a fine language. Please don't bother replying to this because we're off-topic and I don't support that. You can PM me if you want to argue however.