Lamp mod

Graphic

No

hm alright. looks really simulair.

Here's a hint

There both lamps, pretty similar eh

lol, yeah. the exact same way they're standing and the exact same form and shit. hmmhmm

You're funny, you honestly don't have a clue what your talking about do you? Look at the end result off the pixar lamp, then look at the one what I posted.

No

Here's a hint

lol, yeah. the exact same way they're standing and the exact same form and shit. hmmhmm

You're funny, you honestly don't have a clue what your talking about do you? Look at the end result off the pixar lamp, then look at the one what I posted.

dude, i never accused you of anything. i was just asking, and then you started acting like a cool kid. calm your tits.

No

Here's a hint

dude, i never accused you of anything. i was just asking, and then you started acting like a cool kid. calm your tits.

I bet you didn't even look at the final result, clueless.

Alerion please be mature, he just asked. It's decent, i wouldn't say it's too hard to model, but it's aight. I'd change your room tho, either go for a render of it and place it in a room made in photoshop, or just change your room in c4d itself, the grey makes it look a bit weird.

How am I being immature, I posted this for people to look at not accuse me off some other model which is completely different

Alerion please be mature, he just asked. It's decent, i wouldn't say it's too hard to model, but it's aight. I'd change your room tho, either go for a render of it and place it in a room made in photoshop, or just change your room in c4d itself, the grey makes it look a bit weird.

How am I being immature, I posted this for people to look at not accuse me off some other model which is completely different

He never accused, he asked if it was from that video, then you two started arguing.