Getting chargedback, any advice?

Ricky

nope bro, unless he disputed it you could show screenies of skype and etc showing he knew what he was doing and youd win lol having verified PP also helps as well.

dispute thread was made against him already and funny cortana posted on it asking for more proof but even i could tell he liquid scammed, i then pmed catastrophe and master chief and asked one of them to ban him and they did, and cortana deleted her posts from the disputes sections .......... lol......

next time make sure they have a paypal balance mate, and if its more than like 7mil or something request ID, that matches their PayPal, ive sold to quite a few people on OSBot but its all been less than like 7mil per person and ive made sure they gift or have a paypal balance as well both of these things 

nope bro, unless he disputed it you could show screenies of skype and etc showing he knew what he was doing and youd win lol having verified PP also helps as well.

dispute thread was made against him already and funny cortana posted on it asking for more proof but even i could tell he liquid scammed, i then pmed catastrophe and master chief and asked one of them to ban him and they did, and cortana deleted her posts from the disputes sections .......... lol......

next time make sure they have a paypal balance mate, and if its more than like 7mil or something request ID, that matches their PayPal, ive sold to quite a few people on OSBot but its all been less than like 7mil per person and ive made sure they gift or have a paypal balance as well both of these things 

Yeah.. probably should have done that but since he was trusted at the time, I usually don't ask for IDs from trusted members

• Like 1

Yeah.. probably should have done that but since he was trusted at the time, I usually don't ask for IDs from trusted members

ima be on skype later tonight and call you up to talk for a bit about this and what not mate and throw out few more tips :P

From a gold trade, the guy is @LiquidMetal but he is already banned.. :/

Anways, I have the proof of me giving him the gold, should I do anything else or no?

Most scammers will try to get as much gold as they can possibly get before being banned, it was likely he got reported and it took 1-2 days for him to get banned, and during hose 1-2 days he put in like 5 more orders to scam more gold before the ban.

Do your research unsure.png