button start script doesnt working

bemmer

i can only hit the button once, when i pause or stop the bot, and after then when im going to click on the start script button again , it doesnt work, nothing happens, ?

I experienced something along those lines, what happened what I went to use a bot, and got to the GUI but decided I didn't want to use the script anymore, so I clicked [x] and then stop. Having never fully loaded the script I found that I could not use the green play button to launch a new script.  It actually locked me out of all interfaces of the bot.  I had to relaunch 1.7.53 after a task manager kill, my resolve to the problem was to, even if I selected a script and changed my mind, go through everything to the point where it actually starts, then stop the script normally.  I was able to open the script selector back up after letting an accidental choice run for all of about 3 seconds before killing it.

Hope this helps anyone having the problem!

Proskill

I have never ran into this problem, the problem i ran into was when refreshing local scripts to develop, after refreshing it about twice, anymore will get stuck on loading local scripts.. then i have to task manager kill it because the client freezes./

I think the client is experiencing a lot of issues related to this, i would wait for a patch smile.png

Edited by HashPlant512