Logo's I made - Opinions

Graphic

Well, you downloaded the layerstyles. So i can't give you credit for that. The second one would be ok, with some tweaking and removing the text. First really should be merged so it's 1 fluent motion instead of the shield and the 's' seperated. Overall i'd say create your own layerstyles or just leave them black and they'd look alot better :) KIU!

Well, you downloaded the layerstyles. So i can't give you credit for that. The second one would be ok, with some tweaking and removing the text. First really should be merged so it's 1 fluent motion instead of the shield and the 's' seperated. Overall i'd say create your own layerstyles or just leave them black and they'd look alot better smile.png KIU!

Thanks for the feedback, and yeah I downloaded the layer style since he wanted them exactly like that. thanks for the feedback though

I agree with @Reflex, sometimes logos can look much better if you keep them simple. In this case the first one would look much better in solid black, it will also make it look more professional and clean.

On the second one your layer style looks good and overall your shapes look pretty neat.

Thanks for the feedback bro