Flash Drive and Keylogger

Superman

Hello, yesterday I transferred some scripts from my main computer with a flash drive to my older computer. I found out that my old computer had a keylogger :(

If I use the flashdrive on my main computer, will it also get keylogged? Also, anyone know how to reset a Lenovo to factory settings?

• Like 1

Hello, yesterday I transferred some scripts from my main computer with a flash drive to my older computer. I found out that my old computer had a keylogger sad.png

If I use the flashdrive on my main computer, will it also get keylogged? Also, anyone know how to reset a Lenovo to factory settings?

Thanks biggrin.png

some computers have different settings and etc from others but don't have too many major differences, if you google it you will be done with factory resetting your computer in a matter of a few hours :)

if the worm was on windows and now you are going to use it on mac it probably wont warm your mac.

What you can do is put the flash drive on windows again, on folder options make hidden files viewable, check if your flash drive has a autorun.inf file, if ti does delete it and quickly create a folder called "autorun.inf". Now remove and insert back the flash drive a couple times and check if the virus was able to replace the folder or not.

Most virus creators are dumb and didnt think on this. Kepe the autorun.inf folder in the flashdrive as precaution.

• Like 1