Preview-A fake website template

Reflex

I wasn't aware that we were giving out the designer rank to people with such little time being here....Setting that aside, it looks good.

Stop bashing on ever single graphics thread. You aren't the king of graphics or what ever you think you are. His grqphics are better than yours anyways. I think you are just jealous.

Anyways, that looks really good @Reflex :)

Looks pretty good.

The only thing I don't really like is:

9e133edb21251e0ca2bf478e7842a177.png

I think I'd look better if the color of the icons was a tad lighter, it'll make them stand out a little bit more.

They're perfect for this theme actually :p I've tried upping the saturation and curves. But that makes them pop too much which makes the rest look too bland. Since the main colour is a mint green, it'd be weird to bring out other colours very hard.

I wasn't aware that we were giving out the designer rank to people with such little time being here....Setting that aside, it looks good.

Stop bashing on ever single graphics thread. You aren't the king of graphics or what ever you think you are. His grqphics are better than yours anyways. I think you are just jealous.

Anyways, that looks really good @Reflex smile.png

How the hell am I bashing him?? Oh.. you can't respond because your banned... ouch... stupid 12 year old. Btw reflex, i hope you know im not bashing on you, nor do i hate you.

• 2 weeks later...