dare

xNeyaa

Your material combined with the lighting setup makes it a bit dull, your reds don't come out as bright reds, and your edges aren't defined enough.

Try placing either coloured lights to enhance colours or try placing some indirect lighting to enhance the edges a bit. Anyhow be sure to kiu smile.png

yeh, the reds are supposed to be lava kindof, but thanks for the feedback m8

I like the texture it has, but as Reflex said it is a bit dull. I wouldn't be too sure light would be the best for that texture but maybe a variation in the amounts of red in different spots?

i can try making the red brighter and breaking the text so it looks more textured.. but since its a c4d material its hard the change the spots :P

Edited by xNeyaa

I like the texture it has, but as Reflex said it is a bit dull. I wouldn't be too sure light would be the best for that texture but maybe a variation in the amounts of red in different spots?

i can try making the red brighter and breaking the text so it looks more textured.. but since its a c4d material its hard the change the spots tongue.png

Understood, overall it looks good though.

i can try making the red brighter and breaking the text so it looks more textured.. but since its a c4d material its hard the change the spots tongue.png

Understood, overall it looks good though.

Thanks =)

you used "dare template" 

32y3U4W.png

All you added was a cinema 4d effect (lava).

Since it's a dare logo, how do you know that's true, i doubt it really since the light setup looks way different judging by the images. 

Who says he didn't just get the dare logo and place an extrude nurbs on it witht the material. The dare logo is in like every gfx pack.

And even if it is true, there's nothing wrong with doing so for beginners to learn and understand workings of a program.

Edited by Reflex

you used "dare template" 

32y3U4W.png

Its a clan logo, i used the .ai ( the outlines ) doubt u even know what that is. + i made the texture myself.

you used "dare template" 

32y3U4W.png

Since it's a dare logo, how do you know that's true, i doubt it really since the light setup looks way different judging by the images. 

Who says he didn't just get the dare logo and place an extrude nurbs on it witht the material. The dare logo is in like every gfx pack.

And even if it is true, there's nothing wrong with doing so for beginners to learn and understand workings of a program.

yeh, i used the .ai and added extrude nerbs and broke the object up uisng thrauzi.

Edited by xNeyaa