PS3 CoD Clan needed :#

Zedd Lad

Need a clan with chemistry, gb, and youtube vids. I can ps and I could probably learn to edit vids if I wanted. I don't plan to play on a team with 30 mins and you have to go to bed team, one who practices, and doesn't give up because of a lose, and one who "doesn't have the guts to fight back" (aka swearing at people and arguments). 

Been playing CoD starting out with Black Ops 1 on the wii, then PS3, and I am on whenever we need to practice or whenever i'm needed. But don't be those clans who play and never even gbed. 

Need a clan with chemistry, gb, and youtube vids. I can ps and I could probably learn to edit vids if I wanted. I don't plan to play on a team with 30 mins and you have to go to bed team, one who practices, and doesn't give up because of a lose, and one who "doesn't have the guts to fight back" (aka swearing at people and arguments). 

Been playing CoD starting out with Black Ops 1 on the wii, then PS3, and I am on whenever we need to practice or whenever i'm needed. But don't be those clans who play and never even gbed. 

I like competitive  most because of teamwork and chemistry etc and I am good at sniping on BO1 and im ok at BO2 sniping.

• 1 month later...

I've been in my CoD clan for roughly a year now. We're simply a bunch of guys from Texas that are talented, and, put blunt, lose few and win many. We're not so much tactically based, as we don't necessarily "practice" but we will call out to specific spots in the map, notify our members where the enemy is suspected to be, etc. We're maxed out in MW3, decent rank in BO2, and we're, I believe, level 19 or so in Ghosts. You may take a look at us here. :)