Add a Glow to Official Scripters

GoldenGates

Once osbot fixes ranks for scripters they might add glow to official scripter but until then I honestly don't care.

:oooooooooooo

You do not....deserve that rank. ohmy.png

Maybe I don't, this is for OSBot admins to decide. I am just saying that it would be unfair to REAL official scripters if the rank is given to all those who have premium scripts in the SDN

Once osbot fixes ranks for scripters they might add glow to official scripter but until then I honestly don't care.

Maybe I don't, this is for OSBot admins to decide. I am just saying that it would be unfair to REAL official scripters if the rank is given to all those who have premium scripts in the SDN

I was saying that based on the fact that you do not care about a glow...just a joke. -.-

I want it.

Foreal, if SOTW gets a glow, we should too. >.< Also it looks too much like GFX Designer

Just a suggestion, if you have better reasoning, go ahead.

I don't really mind not having a glow, but it'd be nice to get it. It does look like GFX designer.

Edited by BotRS123

I was saying that based on the fact that you do not care about a glow...just a joke. -.-

What I mean is that untill osbot hands out their ranks properly instead of giving it for the simple fact of having a premium script in the SDN instead of true scripting skill I do not care.