i can't see my scripts?

explos

when i go to my local script but i can't see my scripts there 

but i use my download scripts to my osbot > scripts i put thos there                                                                                                               but i still cant see the scripts even when i refresh it or redownload the bot can some one help me?

Did you put the jar files for the local script in the OSBot scripts map?

It is located in C:User/Osbot/scripts

Or it could be you have one or more outdated/corrupt scripts. To determine which ones are corrupt, please remove all of them from your script folder and make a backup of them. Put one in and check if it loads, if it doesn't remove that script and put another one in. Until you eventually have all the working scripts in your folder.

when i go to my local script but i can't see my scripts there 

but i use my download scripts to my osbot > scripts i put thos there                                                                                                               but i still cant see the scripts even when i refresh it or redownload the bot can some one help me?

i got like 20 local script but i cant see them all and this kinda freaks me out...