HashAbyssLite

HashPlant512

Hi there community of osbot smile.png For the past 4-5 days i have been putting together my most awesome work of art yet, My abyss runecrafter. I got the idea from a few other members, and upon rc'ing in 07rs i cba to get 99 again legit.

So i bring HashAbyssLite which is going to craft nature runes in the abyss and quickly teleport you to the bank for a refill

I will be making HashAbyssPro but on a side project i would not want it to be free as i have to consider the rs economy changes.

~HashAbyssLite~

~To-Do~

Repair Pouches(Pro)

Pouch decay detection(Pro)

Teleport if Attacked

GUI

Food when low health

Energy pots when low energy

~In-Progress/Need Tweaking~

Walking to Mage(bugged atm)

Abyss spots(Distract, Chop, Burn, Go-through)

More Antiban Methods

Glory Checking(4)

More Failsafes

~Completed~

AntiBan

Failsafe(Teleport edge when lost)

Banking(Deposit/Withdraw)

Empty Pouches(Pro)

Fill Pouches(Pro)

Walking to Ditch

Crossing Ditch

Teleporting to Abyss

Walk to Abyss spots(Mine)

Walk to nature tunnel

Craft Runes

Glory Teleporting (Credits to Zappa smile.png )

Fixed 11 NullPointerExceptions (Didn't stop script from working, just returned TONS of errors)

~Possibilities~

AIO

Charge Glories at fountain if out of charged

Bare with me, this is not an easy script and it is going to take some time to work up and make it as flawless as possible, and i am having to beat around the bush to try to keep the script going seeing as how Id's change almost everyday by jagex which causes more work...

I will try to fit my schedule around work and my studies, i have made multiple scripts so far so i am sure with some dedication i can have this project done as soon as possible! I am also going to be doing a lot of tweaking and adding to the antiban due to the current ban rates.

wish me luck! smile.png i will keep this posting updated.

I will post screenshots once the script is further updated! smile.png

Edit: Script is going awesome! smile.png time consuming as i expected, but nonetheless, working out for the best!

As i said will post proggys once i get it further updated.

I just completed an entire lap! from bank, all the way through and back to bank for a refill!

FIXED all my NullPointerExceptions smile.png now i can post a video!!!

There is my video smile.png i forgot to have a glory(4) ready to go as i havn't finished glory checking so at the moment im pulling out my own glories every 4 laps, which is still not to bad smile.png

As for the 888888 it was to help better block my name, i didnt have any editing software that could fill it in for me, or put a black bar across it.

Edited by HashPlant512

Yea tongue.png the Pro version is going to definitely be a little harder as i have to add a lot more code to it and it is already over 300 lines of code and getting bigger and bigger.

As for my private scripts, i won't release my woodcutter as no1 is every at yew or magic trees and i need for personal use, but i will be releasing the ones that i think the community would get more from than me like cooking/firemaking etc..

Edited by HashPlant512

You should ditch ids completely (aside from items and interfaces). Find objects based on their position and name, find npcs based on name, there's no need for ids any more.

Thats exactly what i am doing, i changed the ditch id to closestObjectForName("Wilderness Ditch")

and the same for other id's, i can't have the script fail every freakin day :o

You should ditch ids completely (aside from items and interfaces). Find objects based on their position and name, find npcs based on name, there's no need for ids any more.

oh please, npcs.get("fishing spot") yeah that would work for a specific fish. There is a need for ids

And for objects ids are needed because to get the position u would shift the idhash though it's already done in the api so mayb not

Edited by While

oh please, npcs.get("fishing spot") yeah that would work for a specific fish. There is a need for ids

And for objects ids are needed because to get the position u would shift the idhash though it's already done in the api so mayb not

You could check the actions that the fishing spot has available.. Ex a lobster fishing spot would have the "cage" action.

If players don't use ids, why would a bot need to use them?

You could check the actions that the fishing spot has available.. Ex a lobster fishing spot would have the "cage" action.

Correct biggrin.png you can always get fishing id's without using the id, for Ex. 2 Harpoon spots, sharks or tuna/swords

You would have to run a line of code that says if menuaction contains Cage/Harpoon = fish for tuna/swords

or Net/Harpoon = fish for sharks

If it knows that 1 harpoon spot says cage, or net in it, it can instantly tell that 1 is tuna, and the other is sharks smile.png

On a side note: Please stay on topic guys, this post is for my project, not to argue about id's and how you need them or not wacko.png

Edited by HashPlant512

ids are also used in the bot to get object definitions and item definitions. How about the freaky forester random? They all have the same name. Well you could always access model data and count the number of triangles they have but that wouldn't work with things like fishing spots and other shit. I'm not familiar with osrs but surely some fishing spots have the same action and different fish

Sorry for bashing your thread OP, good luck!

Edited by While

ids are also used in the bot to get object definitions and item definitions. How about the freaky forester random? They all have the same name. Well you could always access model data and count the number of triangles they have but that wouldn't work with things like fishing spots and other shit. I'm not familiar with osrs but surely some fishing spots have the same action and different fish

Sorry for bashing your thread OP, good luck!

The client handles the random events, so how ever there coded idk, but it is possible to get away without using id's it just takes more time, but in the end it is worth it because id's change so often