why people hate on me :<

Amber Heard

Because you are a dick to almost everyone.

Said the most condescending prick on the forums?

Thats just because you don't like me. I am not mean to everyone.

The irony.

P.S. I do make myself giggle.

Yes maybe 2 weeks ago but I have changed.

The irony.

And the reason I don't like you is because you're the most condescending prick on the forums.

Not to mention that in response to Catastrophe you admitted to being a dick to everyone on the forums up until 2 weeks ago, so when you say 'I'm not mean to everyone' I find it hard to believe.

The irony.

And the reason I don't like you is because you're the most condescending prick on the forums.

Not to mention that in response to Catastrophe you admitted to being a dick to everyone on the forums up until 2 weeks ago, so when you say 'I'm not mean to everyone' I find it hard to believe.

Its true. I don't like you, and you don't like me. And what does @Catastrophe have to do with this? Sure, I can be a dick to people sometimes, but I have a reason for it, and I don't just go and flame on people that did nothing. /Tommi goes into the chat and PM's people really mean things. I don't do that.

If I don't like you, then there is a reason for it. I can't remember what you said, or what you did, but I do remember it was something. And don't put all the blame on me since you are equally involved.

Now, Jupiter, if you were to get to know me then you would think differently, so please don't judge me without actually knowing me.

And what I meant to say to @Catastrophe is... I don't really know, its 3 am and I'm tired. I guess I meant I was more prone to getting into arguments with people, but I have reasons for it so please don't judge.

The irony.

Its true. I don't like you, and you don't like me. And what does @Catastrophe have to do with this? Sure, I can be a dick to people sometimes, but I have a reason for it, and I don't just go and flame on people that did nothing. /Tommi goes into the chat and PM's people really mean things. I don't do that.

If I don't like you, then there is a reason for it. I can't remember what you said, or what you did, but I do remember it was something. And don't put all the blame on me since you are equally involved.

Now, Jupiter, if you were to get to know me then you would think differently, so please don't judge me without actually knowing me.

And what I meant to say to @Catastrophe is... I don't really know, its 3 am and I'm tired. I guess I meant I was more prone to getting into arguments with people, but I have reasons for it so please don't judge.

It appears that most the people in this thread don't like you.

I don't know you personally, but I do know that EVERY post you have ever published has been judgemental.

I have a fairly strong idea that you wouldn't like me, and to be honest I'd rather that.

Said the most condescending prick on the forums?

The irony.

It appears that most the people in this thread don't like you.

I don't know you personally, but I do know that EVERY post you have ever published has been judgemental.

I have a fairly strong idea that you wouldn't like me, and to be honest I'd rather that.

Look again. Have you seen like 5 judgemental posts and then you think ALL my posts are like that? Now thats ignorant. Plz look at all my posts again