Wiz Khalifa [Rate/CC]

Nilssonzor

Text is distracting

White line on his face... (wut??)

So many effects that don't go together well... Bokeh and space? the hell?

There's no lighting going on, it's just bright right in the center and darkens on it's way out of the center. You have no light source so it doesn't make any sense.

Even though there are a lot of mistakes, you blended in the render nicely and I'll give you a high-five for that ;)

Text is distracting

There's no lighting going on, it's just bright right in the center and darkens on it's way out of the center. You have no light source so it doesn't make any sense.

Even though there are a lot of mistakes, you blended in the render nicely and I'll give you a high-five for that ;)

I really like it =D nice effects

8/10 I really like it! Great job

I'd have to agree with Master, too many effects, and personally, the white line that goes through his face, annoys me. xD

But overall, it looks nice. smile.png

Looks amazing! wub.png

Not many people can pull off a nice looking text to match the render. Good job. wink.png

pretty good, but wiz khalifa isnt a cool dood.

Pretty nice, I don't know why the white 'line' is on his face tho?

Looks pretty nice, keep up the work.

Thank you guys, really appreciate that you like this one!

More will be uploaded asap.

Text is distracting

Even though there are a lot of mistakes, you blended in the render nicely and I'll give you a high-five for that wink.png

Text is distracting

Even though there are a lot of mistakes, you blended in the render nicely and I'll give you a high-five for that wink.png

Finally an dude that could give some real criticism. rolleyes.gif

I do understand your criticism, and took your words into my minds, and hopefully I'll contribute with a better artwork next time.

Thank you Jinx. biggrin.png