Personal SDN Scripts

Archon

Archon has waited 2 weeks.

That's not a few days.

I don't like to do this but let me write this out for you Archon said the following:

*removed*

I cannot see my Archon Agility script on this page.

Also, when does OSBot pay scrtipers? I was told every Wednesday but it's been two Wednesdays now without anything.

Now we're going to do some simple counting:

Wed nr 1 - Start

Thu - Day nr 1

Fri - Day nr 2

Sat - Day nr 3

Sun - Day nr 4

Mon - Day nr 5

Tue - Day nr 6

Wed nr 2 - Day nr 7

Thu - Complain day

According to this 8 days passed since the pay date. The complaints started the 8th day. So he has been waiting a maximum of 8 days (which isn't that long in my opinion). And instead of PMing the admin for information he goes public with it causing people to spread rumors like: "seeing so many scripters not getting paid. its ridicilious. staff doesnt give a fuck.". I made this up using the information in the thread correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Neodork

That's not a few days.

I don't like to do this but let me write this out for you Archon said the following:

*removed*

Also, when does OSBot pay scrtipers? I was told every Wednesday but it's been two Wednesdays now without anything.

Wed nr 1 - Start

Thu - Day nr 1

Fri - Day nr 2

Sat - Day nr 3

Sun - Day nr 4

Mon - Day nr 5

Tue - Day nr 6

Wed nr 2 - Day nr 7

Thu - Complain day

According to this 8 days passed since the pay date. The complaints started the 8th day. So he has been waiting a maximum of 8 days (which isn't that long in my opinion). And instead of PMing the admin for information he goes public with it causing people to spread rumors like: "seeing so many scripters not getting paid. its ridicilious. staff doesnt give a fuck.". I made this up using the information in the thread correct me if I am wrong.

I don't see why you are being completely blatant.

Tell me this, if you go to a job and you are told you will be paid every certain day but after that days go by two times without being paid will you do something to question why or simply sit back and say "Oh it's only been 8 days."

Also, I have messaged Laz, Maxi, and Raflesia.

You really have no place of even replying to this thread as you are no body in this community, beside the fact that you probably know the basics of Java and can put together a few scripts.

Clearly this thread was a last resort to get an Administrators attention.

Edited by Archon
  • Like 2

That's not a few days.

*removed*

Wed nr 1 - Start

Thu - Day nr 1

Fri - Day nr 2

Sat - Day nr 3

Sun - Day nr 4

Mon - Day nr 5

Tue - Day nr 6

Wed nr 2 - Day nr 7

Thu - Complain day

2 Wednesdays, is 2 weeks for him. He was waiting from the last Wednesday that he got paid, so then here comes the next pay day, no pay. One week, then the next which was 2 days ago.. No pay, that's 2 weeks.

And it is true, not a rumor... Scripters are getting paid insanely late. If they want to be a business, they have to act the part. Paying your scriptwriters really late isn't acting like a business.

Tell me this, if you go to a job and you are told you will be paid every certain day but after that days go by two times without being paid will you do something to question why or simply sit back and say "Oh it's only been 8 days."

You really have no place of even replying to this thread as you are no body in this community, beside the fact that you probably know the basics of Java and can put together a few scripts.

Now now I know you can't stand me but no need to get offensive. I have as many rights to post in this thread as anyone else. As far as the job comparison, I don't remember signing any contracts which state that you will be payed EXACTLY every 7 days. Not to mention if I remember correctly the SDN section says that they will do their best to pay you every 7 days.

Now now I know you can't stand me but no need to get offensive. I have as many rights to post in this thread as anyone else. As far as the job comparison, I don't remember signing any contracts which state that you will be payed EXACTLY every 7 days. Not to mention if I remember correctly the SDN section says that they will do their best to pay you every 7 days.

No, you don't. I was posting this thread directly to the administration team with the following issue:

"Why isn't my script showed on the scripts page?" and "When does OSBot pay scrtipers?"

You cannot answer either of these questions with confidence, so please be on your way.

No, you don't. I was posting this thread directly to the administration team with the following issue:

"Why isn't my script showed on the scripts page?" and "When does OSBot pay scrtipers?"

You cannot answer either of these questions with confidence, so please be on your way.

If they say they will pay their scriptwriters on Wednesdays then they should!

• Like 2