Warning read this!

Meow

! DONT BOT FOR AWHILE IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET BANNED !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many peoples have got bans, i think Jagex can see what client you are using like OSBot, Orion, Chrome, etc.

+ When you get banned you will get IP Flagged almost for sure.

Just don't bot for couple days / weeks if you don't wanna get banned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! DONT BOT FOR AWHILE IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET BANNED !

This is kind of dumb.... 

Jagex MAIN detection method is in this order (In my opinion and the logic behind it)

1. First they confirm that you are a bot. Kind of like playing for 24 hours they put you on a list.

2. Then when a update comes to the game they implement something that knows they will break the bots

3. THEY KNOW WHEN THE BOTS COMES BACK UP. So lets say for osbot you were botting for 5 hours straight and an update happens. If you don't login right after the update but login when Osbot gets back up they will check their list and then ban you for begin a bot. 

This is my opinion of how jagex detects that you are a bot. Don't you see that you get banned after an update? not right before but after. There is truly no "detection" of bots in general. 

This is my opinion guys so yeah but this is how i think jagex detects that you are a bot. 

• Like 3

This is kind of dumb.... 

Jagex MAIN detection method is in this order (In my opinion and the logic behind it)

1. First they confirm that you are a bot. Kind of like playing for 24 hours they put you on a list.

2. Then when a update comes to the game they implement something that knows they will break the bots

3. THEY KNOW WHEN THE BOTS COMES BACK UP. So lets say for osbot you were botting for 5 hours straight and an update happens. If you don't login right after the update but login when Osbot gets back up they will check their list and then ban you for begin a bot. 

This is my opinion of how jagex detects that you are a bot. Don't you see that you get banned after an update? not right before but after. There is truly no "detection" of bots in general. 

This is my opinion guys so yeah but this is how i think jagex detects that you are a bot. 

Perfectly stated.

I used to bot and play legit, averaging probably 20 hours a day played on my account for months straight. Never got a ban. Then I stopped playing and only botted, in 2 weeks I was banned. I think its because of what Anon said above, they were doing tons of updates during that time and since I was never online when the bot was down its easy for them to see who's botting or not.