DNScriptCreator

Mr def nerd

Hey, I want to announce that I am soon going to release a script called: DNScriptCreator into beta testing (Open for anyone). This script allows you to do almost anything; You can create a woodcutter, a miner, a cooker, a fisher or even a fighter! 

The only downside of this script is that it might be a little advanced. You don't require any java knowledge to use this script, but if you have some it will actually help, as you will be able to detect how to properly set up a stable script very easy. If you have no java knowledge thats no problem as the script itself is not too hard to set up; It might actually look that way when you first see it, but trust me, its not that hard. 

I was originally planning on joining QBots with his development of a similar script, but I already had a template for this script, so I decided to create one of my own and I think it has turned out pretty awesome.

How is the script built?

The script is built up by what I call methods. A method is a set of actions (Example: Interacting with an NPC, sleeping for 1000 milliseconds, walking to a tile). Once a method is called the method will execute all the actions inside of the method before it ends. In order to increase the flexibility of this script I have made it so that a method only will activate when certain conditions are met. This means that you can make it execute a method that will chop a tree if the nearby tree(s) of your choice is existing and your inventory is not full. There is no limit on how many conditions you can keep in one method. If a method is executed the script will not execute any of the other methods that have been added underneath, this means that the most important methods has to be added to the top of the list.

If you still don't understand what a condition is, it is something that can either be true or false. If its true the method will be activated, if its not true it won't. An example of this is something like: Inventory full. This statement will be true if your inventory actually is full, and if its not then it will be false. As stated above a method can contain as many conditions as you want, but in order to keep your script as fast as possible I recommend you to use as few conditions as possible. 

Actions is what you can find inside a method. An action is just like it sounds like; its an action! It could be anything from walking a long path to clicking on a specific position on the screen. Actions can be added and edited by using the edit button while having a method selected. By clicking the edit option a screen will popup and you will be able to change actions and even conditions. 

This is the mainframe that displays your methods and allows you to add more methods, edit them. It also allows you to save your script and load them.

1ac85d5bf3723ec32024a5d1df89a032.png

This is the "New" method screen, it will popup when you create a new method and allows you to edit your conditions and actions.

afd2d00265a9315d6d5a9dc33211b7d1.png

eee74b799f475891ae0634029fff8a7c.png

Here is a list of possible conditions to use in a method: 

ALWAYS - This will always activate the method, this means that if you have this on top no other methods underneath of it will execute. 

HP_LOWER_THAN - This condition will be true if your HP is lower than the given amount

HP_HIGHER_THAN - This condition will be true if your HP is higher than the given amount

UNDER_ATTACK - This condition will be true if your character is under attack

NOT_UNDER_ATTACK - This condition will be true if your character is not under attack

HAS_ITEM - This condition will be true if your inventory contains the given item ID

DOES_NOT_HAVE_ITEM - This condition will be true if your inventory contains the given item ID

CAN_SEE_TILE - This condition will be true if the selected tile is visible on the minimap

IS_FACING_ENTITY - This condition will be true if your character is facing an entity. An example of this is if you are attacking an NPC, you are facing an entity (NPC is an entity)

NOT_FACING_ENTITY - This condition will be true if your character is not facing an entity. An example of this is if you are attacking an NPC, you are facing an entity (NPC is an entity)

PLAYER_IS_ANIMATING - This condition will be true if your character is doing an animation. (Example: If he is cutting a tree he is doing a chopping animation)

PLAYER_IS_NOT_ANIMATING - This condition will be true if your character is not doing any animation (Example: If he is standing still doing nothing)

PLAYER_IS_MOVING - This condition will be true if your character is moving (Not standing still)

PLAYER_IS_NOT_MOVING - This condition will be true if your character is not moving (Standing still)

INVENTORY_FULL - This condition will be true if your inventory is full.

INVENTORY_EMPTY - This condition will be true if the inventory is completely empty (This means no items in the inventory)

INVENTORY_NOT_FULL - This condition will be true if the inventory is not full

NEARBY_OBJECT_EXISTS - This condition will be true if the object (id) you selected actually exists (Is visible on the minimap)

NEARBY_OBJECT_DOES_NOT_EXIST - This condition will be true if the object (id ) you selected is not existing (Not visible on the minimap)

NEARBY_NPC_EXISTS - This condition will be true if the NPC (id) you selected actually exists (Is visible on the minimap)

NEARBY_NPC_DOES_NOT_EXIST - This condition will be true if the NPC (id) you selected is not existing (Not visible on the minimap)

NEARBY_GROUND_ITEM_EXISTS - This condition will be true if the ground item (id) you selected actually exists (Is visible on the minimap)

NEARBY_GROUND_ITEM_DOES_NOT_EXIST - This condition will be true if the ground item (id) you selected is not existing (Not visible on the minimap)

Here is a list of possible actions you can use within a method: 

NPC_INTERACTION - This will open a new box that allows you to enter as many IDs as you want to. When you are done just hit enter then enter the interaction. Example: "Attack", "Talk-to" etc.

OBJECT_INTERACTION - This will open a new box that allows you to enter as many IDs as you want to. When you are done just hit enter then enter the interaction. Example: "Chop down", "Mine" etc.

GROUND_ITEM_INTERACTION - This will open a new box that allows you to enter as many IDs as you want to. When you are done just hit enter.

SLEEP - This will make the bot pause for the X amount of milliseconds you enter (1000 equals to 1 second)

SLEEP_WHILE_ANIMATING - This will pause the bot while it has is animating

SLEEP_WHILE_MOVING - This will pause the bot while it is moving

WALK_TO_TILE - This will walk to a specific tile 

WALK_PATH - This will walk a path you have recorded (Very easy to use)

INVENTORY_INTERACT - This will use a inventory item. Enter the ID and the interaction. Example: "Drop" if you are dropping something. If you are using one item on another set the interaction to "Use" for both

DROP_ALL - This will drop all items in the inventory

DROP_ALL_EXCEPT - This will drop all except the item you choose in the inventory

MOVE_MOUSE - This will move the mouse to the position on the screen you want

RIGHT_CLICK_MOUSE - This will right click the mouse

LEFT_CLICK_MOUSE - This will left click the mouse

TYPE_MESSAGE - This will make the bot type a message of your choice

BANK_DEPOSIT_ALL - This will deposit all items

BANK_DEPOSIT_ALL_EXCEPT - This will deposit all except the item of your choice

BANK_WITHDRAW_X - This will withdraw X amount of your selected item

BANK_WITHDRAW_ALL - This will withdraw all of your selected item

In the upcomming updates I am planning on adding a interface handler, that allows you to make it interact with a specific child of an interface (This is for more advanced users, although I might make a guide on how to gather these IDs). I am also going to add a more extensive paint, but this is not a priority

• Like 3

Well we have a very large user base to begin with, which includes 100+ pre made scripts.

We have more actions, more conditions, and now we're working on a streamlined interface (we're still working on it, but will be much faster than before).

2InGqfO.png

That just looks like more buttons for basically the same functionality IMO.

• Like 2

Well we have a very large user base to begin with, which includes 100+ pre made scripts.

We have more actions, more conditions, and now we're working on a streamlined interface (we're still working on it, but will be much faster than before).

2InGqfO.png

Sure yours may be way ahead. But your SSF is 25 dollars. If there are two, (I think 's will be free), do you really think people are going to spend 25 dollars on a script when there is a free one? You got some competition @Dashboard, can't wait to see how this turns out.

2InGqfO.png

Sure yours may be way ahead. But your SSF is 25 dollars. If there are two, (I think 's will be free), do you really think people are going to spend 25 dollars on a script when there is a free one? You got some competition @Dashboard, can't wait to see how this turns out.

This is actually the fourth script factory haha