Edited one :

1943d1d09d.gif

Thx for ur help guys , I think the 2nd is better

Just wanted to put it in gallery for some reason =p

Tell me what could make it better , what u dont like , etc =d

I'm doing free signatures and stuffs btw =D

Edited by Ball
  • Like 2

GIF images need more attention than regular photoshops tbh. You gotta save it fully and then open it in a browser to see the real speed of the GIF because once its exported into image type it's not the same speed as whatever program you used to generate it. Like the other member said, make layer 1 the blank one and then make the text show and stop for 2seconds or so and then let it fade out so when it resets it's always gonna have that smooth effect no matter how long you look at it for. The more frames in your GIF, the better looking it is. (looks like you got the pattern fine but just incase you made it work another way that's how I do it, I would look into having more frames if I were you though it would help although making the img file bigger in size.)

Edited by RSBadass

Ok, =p what about my avatar? 

photo-18643.gif?_r=1381962197

GIF images need more attention than regular photoshops tbh. You gotta save it fully and then open it in a browser to see the real speed of the GIF because once its exported into image type it's not the same speed as whatever program you used to generate it. Like the other member said, make layer 1 the blank one and then make the text show and stop for 2seconds or so and then let it fade out so when it resets it's always gonna have that smooth effect no matter how long you look at it for. (looks like you got the pattern fine but just incase you made it work another way that's how I do it)

Thanks this will help me =)

Ok, =p what about my avatar? 

photo-18643.gif?_r=1381962197

GIF images need more attention than regular photoshops tbh. You gotta save it fully and then open it in a browser to see the real speed of the GIF because once its exported into image type it's not the same speed as whatever program you used to generate it. Like the other member said, make layer 1 the blank one and then make the text show and stop for 2seconds or so and then let it fade out so when it resets it's always gonna have that smooth effect no matter how long you look at it for. (looks like you got the pattern fine but just incase you made it work another way that's how I do it)

Thanks this will help me =)

I edited the post after you quoted me if you didn't notice, the avatar looks fine because of the light color on the dark color, the one you posted in this thread is harder to see due to it being green on there that's why you gotta let it sit a bit longer for the human eye to have time to realize what it is

Maybe it's because I'm sleepy but the glow makes your text look blurred. And I agree with Raine on this one. The nebula isn't doing it for me, sorry. Maybe just turn down the opacity of it a little bit and make the particles less conentrated in the center.

Yeah , I agree the nebula is messed , I'll work on it.

Maybe just turn down the opacity of it a little bit and make the particles less conentrated in the center.

That will help me =p ^