Rate my color grading?

Jeffy Jeff

nice what plugin/software do you use for the correction and grading?

What did you use to shoot this clip? a DSLR?

I used a canon t3i with a slider to film it. In post I used Sony Vegas pro 12 with the "magic bullit looks" plugin.

ah ye, not a big fan on magic bullit looks, cuz the over the top presets, but if you make your own settings its decent.

What i'm using is Mojo from the same makers as magic bullet, it gives a bleuísh effect,

But i put the mojo to 0, so i can use the saturation and contrast from the plugin, realy easy and fast and very very nice colour grades.

nice what plugin/software do you use for the correction and grading?

What did you use to shoot this clip? a DSLR?

I used a canon t3i with a slider to film it. In post I used Sony Vegas pro 12 with the "magic bullit looks" plugin.

ah ye, not a big fan on magic bullit looks, cuz the over the top presets, but if you make your own settings its decent.

What i'm using is Mojo from the same makers as magic bullet, it gives a bleuísh effect,

But i put the mojo to 0, so i can use the saturation and contrast from the plugin, realy easy and fast and very very nice colour grades.

Yeah i think you would really like playing around with the 3-ways color wheel. It will make the colored shadowy effect your probably looking for.