Ventrilo

Gartick

But yeah, pretty good idea. The only thing that slightly bothers me is having 'your own' admins & mods even though the server is meant for the OSBot community.

I feel the OSBot admins/mods should have atleast some influence, because it's their community after all.

However, if they were to go with a Ventrilo server.. I think they should pay it themselves. It's not that much and again, it's their community.

We have an IRC and almost no one except few join it, I think the same thing will happen to Ventrilo server..

I agree, i pop into the chat now and then. I see regulars but no-one is ever chatting, always idle :/ Maybe its just that i appear at the wrong time and its more active when im asleep, like how all the toys(example, i dont have toys anymore :( ) in your room start running around while you sleep aha

We have an IRC and almost no one except few join it, I think the same thing will happen to Ventrilo server..

Actually, it's just that people are inactive there, there's no way new members can find out about it, there should be an announcement or a banner on top telling people about the irc. We need Kati to post an announcement about joining it and how, many don't know that either.

> "I have lots of experience"

> Types Ventrilo with a double l five hundred times :P

K well

Bro, you gotta admit, Ventrilo is a really retarted name.

But yeah, pretty good idea. The only thing that slightly bothers me is having 'your own' admins & mods even though the server is meant for the OSBot community.

I feel the OSBot admins/mods should have atleast some influence, because it's their community after all.

However, if they were to go with a Ventrilo server.. I think they should pay it themselves. It's not that much and again, it's their community.

I would ofcourse make the forum mods/admins the same rank on Vent aswell.

K well

Bro, you gotta admit, Ventrilo is a really retarted name.

I would ofcourse make the forum mods/admins the same rank on Vent aswell.

You just defended yourself from your typo with another typo. It's "retarded". But I don't see why you need the admin's permission... just make the damn server and tell people it's there.