RAFFY TOLD ME HIS NAME

Solution

Does privacy mean nothing anymore.. Skype chats are meant to STAY in skype chats and with the people that were in the chat not for everyone to go post on what people say, I know this is the spam section and that's not his real name. But by posting this skype conversation without his permission means you have no respect for the user as if you don't respect the users privacy then you don't respect him.

IF you have his permission then of course post away.

Does privacy mean nothing anymore.. Skype chats are meant to STAY in skype chats and with the people that were in the chat not for everyone to go post on what people say, I know this is the spam section and that's not his real name. But by posting this skype conversation without his permission means you have no respect for the user as if you don't respect the users privacy then you don't respect him.

Are you serious? XD its obviously a joke.

overreact much

ofc its a joke but people should never post other users private convo without the users consent. In society we use the excuse "oh it's your fault you posted it on the internet" It's like telling someone a bad secret then they go tell everyone. Just learn what respect is all I am saying.

I know for fact he is not offended, I know him decently wel, and a this is something entirely different than some secret. I know what to post and what not to post my friend, I don't need you for that.