HOW TO PASS A DRUG TEST

RSBadass

Actually, in all honesty, the easiest way is to stick to Shrooms as your drug of choice, as no current UA can detect the natural poison. Just saying, I'm in the Army, and it worked for me.

I have a IRL buddy who told me the same type of thing, at all means he stayed away from weed but did all sorts of other hard drugs we never really understood why until he said his dad was in the army and he wants to be in the army and had to pass drug tests. We thought he was the biggest idiot but in reality he's a genius lol

• Like 1

How to pass a drug test:

1) Don't take drugs.

Mindblown

Weed isn't considered a drug in some places, yet in some remains illegal. Do you consider weed as a drug or ? tongue.png It's the most known way to fail a drug test.

It is considered a drug, its not considered 'illegal' in some places. ive used for 5 years and ill admit its a drug, but then again so is caffiene!

On topic though, to pass a drug test:

bring blunt into testing room

proceed to light up and get high as fuck

take drug test while blazing

walk out and lol

win

How to pass a drug test:

1) Don't take drugs.

Mindblown

Weed isn't considered a drug in some places, yet in some remains illegal. Do you consider weed as a drug or ? tongue.png It's the most known way to fail a drug test.

It is considered a drug, its not considered 'illegal' in some places. ive used for 5 years and ill admit its a drug, but then again so is caffiene!

On topic though, to pass a drug test:

bring blunt into testing room

proceed to light up and get high as fuck

take drug test while blazing

walk out and lol

win

Your right, but there's also a religion that use weed for spiritual beliefs as crazy as that sounds

Actually, in all honesty, the easiest way is to stick to Shrooms as your drug of choice, as no current UA can detect the natural poison. Just saying, I'm in the Army, and it worked for me.

I have a IRL buddy who told me the same type of thing, at all means he stayed away from weed but did all sorts of other hard drugs we never really understood why until he said his dad was in the army and he wants to be in the army and had to pass drug tests. We thought he was the biggest idiot but in reality he's a genius lol

Yeah, it's actually quite simple. Plus, if you have good NCO's like I do, they warn us about "possible UA dates" which are usually right on point. Lol. So, I may have gotten out of a few troubling times thanks to shrooms, or hints, but as to my knowledge, everything I have done has worked! xP