i done a good deed.

Rhedemption

THIS HAPPENED THIS SUMMER. There is someone in love with me, she told me that she wanted to die in my arms some day. I was with her the whole day and left at dinner time as I thought it's rude to stay while her and her parents are eating. So I left, after that she sent me a text "I feel horrible, I miss you and I have cut again". I was like "no sorry I will come over again!" She was like "no don't I will just ride my bike for half an hour, I'll be good". I said "No I am coming over while you ride your bike and we will ride together". It was 9:30PM and it was 20mins riding with my bike to get to her. Though I made it in 15mins because I ran the shit out of myself. However we met at a train station close to her house, we layed on the floor and she was actually in my arms. She fell asleep, I was like "hey wake up girl" but didn't realize. Then I started to panic, slapped her face a bit and asked her if she took any pills, she opened her eyes a bit but didn't answer, I was about to call 911 but since she has so many troubles with her parents it'd make it worse, she wanted to stand up and I had to pick her because she almost fell... She constantly fainted and as I said "she would ride her bike for just 30mins" so she had to leave, her house is 2mins with the bike and 8mins walking. I didnt left her, I took my bike, hers and I dragged her home, atleast I tried but it didn't work. I dropped my bike there and continue to carry her and her bike. It took me 15mins to drag her home as she continually fainted... I made her pinky promise to never do it again. And the scariest part is , "she would ride her bike 30mins " even if I didnt come. Which mean if I didnt savely brought her home she would faint on her bike and get hit by a car, then die because of overdose...

Then I went alone in the dark back to my bike , 10mins of walking, then rode my bike another 30mins without a light which is so dangerous and scary. I was home by 12:20pm or something.

• Like 2

THIS HAPPENED THIS SUMMER. There is someone in love with me, she told me that she wanted to die in my arms some day. I was with her the whole day and left at dinner time as I thought it's rude to stay while her and her parents are eating. So I left, after that she sent me a text "I feel horrible, I miss you and I have cut again". I was like "no sorry I will come over again!" She was like "no don't I will just ride my bike for half an hour, I'll be good". I said "No I am coming over while you ride your bike and we will ride together". It was 9:30PM and it was 20mins riding with my bike to get to her. Though I made it in 15mins because I ran the shit out of myself. However we met at a train station close to her house, we layed on the floor and she was actually in my arms. She fell asleep, I was like "hey wake up girl" but didn't realize. Then I started to panic, slapped her face a bit and asked her if she took any pills, she opened her eyes a bit but didn't answer, I was about to call 911 but since she has so many troubles with her parents it'd make it worse, she wanted to stand up and I had to pick her because she almost fell... She constantly fainted and as I said "she would ride her bike for just 30mins" so she had to leave, her house is 2mins with the bike and 8mins walking. I didnt left her, I took my bike, hers and I dragged her home, atleast I tried but it didn't work. I dropped my bike there and continue to carry her and her bike. It took me 15mins to drag her home as she continually fainted... I made her pinky promise to never do it again. And the scariest part is , "she would ride her bike 30mins " even if I didnt come. Which mean if I didnt savely brought her home she would faint on her bike and get hit by a car, then die because of overdose...

Then I went alone in the dark back to my bike , 10mins of walking, then rode my bike another 30mins without a light which is so dangerous and scary. I was home by 12:20pm or something.

jeezus.

i've had something similar happen to me, but im to tired to type it out atm, so: reserved.

And then the frog got even more lost and eaten by a snake and since frogs are stupid as shit the mommy frog did not notice her missing baby and her baby proceeded to being wounded by the snake then starved to death because he thought you were protecting were he got his food so he did not dare go near. The baby frog died a painful death :(

#pesimist

• Like 1

And then the frog got even more lost and eaten by a snake and since frogs are stupid as shit the mommy frog did not notice her missing baby and her baby proceeded to being wounded by the snake then starved to death because he thought you were protecting were he got his food so he did not dare go near. The baby frog died a painful death sad.png

#pesimist

...So you've never done a good deed

And then the frog got even more lost and eaten by a snake and since frogs are stupid as shit the mommy frog did not notice her missing baby and her baby proceeded to being wounded by the snake then starved to death because he thought you were protecting were he got his food so he did not dare go near. The baby frog died a painful death sad.png

#pesimist

Oh my god lololol

gurl, and all this because you don't like men.

jeez cool.png

Edited by Nitrousek

Last night I went around and gave random noobs 100k-500k until 5M was gone, told all of them to add me and now I just made like 100 kids days.

Edited by KilledByABelgian