Violent

Signature Limit Increased  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be increased?

• Yes (8+)
    • Yes (10+)
    • Yes (Unlimited)
    • No

I was wondering if admins could increase the Sponsor signature limit to atleast 8+

Your signature may contain:
  • • Any number images
  • • Images of any size
  • • Any number of URLs
  • • Any number of lines

That is another botting site that i'm on, any VIP rank can get unlimited.

I really think you should make it 8/10+ not 6+, of course this applies to having short length in signature, as mine is just chopped up so i can have a link to each thread.

4e962d1bdc7103b173f4f4d6b9ca9be3.png

Edited by Violent

I would be alright with it being increased, as long as the images weren't huge you know? Like some people may want to out all their other signatures in a spoiler or have a bunch of small images such as skype buttons

http://imgur.com/a/WBtIV if you see the picture i posted thats what i would want my signature to be, just the signature image + skype button so technically its 2 images but its split up so people can click on the different sections.

You don't need 8 things in your signature. One or two would work fine.

I think it should be decreased to 3 images, but a lot more text.

http://imgur.com/a/WBtIV

I'm not putting them 1 after eachother to spam the forum ...

it's just 1 normal signature with 1 skype button split up to multiple images.

Yes, it would be nice. I wasted my time making buttons for myself but then I noticed it's maxed out pretty low sad.png

buy sponsor :P

naw thats too lol, thats VIP status haha there needs tobe something that sets apart VIP and Sponsor

Personally its perfectly fine the way it is now tbh theres nothing wrong with it. dont try fixing something when theres nothing wrong with it.

No Support for this at all.

If the total maximum dimensions were something along the lines of 850x850, then I'd go for unlimited! This way there's no possible way to make your thread huge, but  you

can have mass amounts of images in that dimension, but that also leads to mass amounts of .GIF's. Which SHOULD be maxed at 4. 

You wouldn't want someone to abuse the 850x850 dimension rule to put in 50 gif's in their siggy :P

• Like 1

Yes, it would be nice. I wasted my time making buttons for myself but then I noticed it's maxed out pretty low sad.png

buy sponsor tongue.png

naw thats too lol, thats VIP status haha there needs tobe something that sets apart VIP and Sponsor

Personally its perfectly fine the way it is now tbh theres nothing wrong with it. dont try fixing something when theres nothing wrong with it.

I'm not going to buy sponsor, I'm not an attention seeker that requires a flashy name. Sponsor is the same as VIP pretty much because they don't want to make it so if you have more money, you get more ability's. Which would be unfair. 

• Like 1

buy sponsor :P

What makes Sponsor so special? Well... VIP is more expensive. It should be 1 bigger signature, like 600x600 or what ever the size is, and then several smaller ones, maybe 250x400. It is really annoying when people have several huge signatures.

buy sponsor tongue.png

I'm not going to buy sponsor, I'm not an attention seeker that requires a flashy name. Sponsor is the same as VIP pretty much because they don't want to make it so if you have more money, you get more ability's. Which would be unfair. 

yeah and you never pay again for what like another 6 months. lol

buy sponsor tongue.png

yeah and you never pay again for what like another 6 months. lol

Some people don't have $50 to throw onto a website that could go down at any time.

no support sorry.

why would you even want so many siggys.

the time to scroll down a page would take ages sad.png

Are you mentally challenged? and cant read a thread?

It's 1 signature and 1 skype button but i chop the signature into 7 images so i can have a link to each.

I'm merely saying increase from 6 to 8 or make max dimensions bigger with unlimited pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/WBtIV