Medic 4 vetran?!?!?@@

Medic

medic 4 vetEran??  

7 members have voted

1. 1. medic 4 vetEran??

I remember they said veteran rank will be only for the people who have been staff before they got demoted or resigned, not sure if that changed though...

Why u have 16hrs online and have 350 posts

That's because I had around 300 posts when they added the counter.

Edited by Medic

You only have 16 hours online. Thats like 2 or 3 days for me. And you only have 350 posts... So no Veteran for you. Sorry.

That's because there was no counter at the time I had ~300 posts, and after it got added, it was bugged.

Pretty sure old members would still remember me.

If I joined on March 22nd then I would have like 4k posts lol. You only have 350....

You only have 16 hours online. Thats like 2 or 3 days for me. And you only have 350 posts... So no Veteran for you. Sorry.

That's because there was no counter at the time I had ~300 posts, and after it got added, it was bugged.

Pretty sure old members would still remember me.

If I joined on March 22nd then I would have like 4k posts lol. You only have 350....

Because I don't post that often, and spam is dead. Nothing to post on it, not to mention, I am permanent banned on RuneScape so I don't really care about the posts that are related to RuneScape.