Iron Man signature

Zur

KyF92uF.png Hello, im not really used to this style of tag but gave it a go, CC appreciated.

It isn't "amazing". 

The text placement is pretty good, you filled in the empty space, I just don't like how the render was placed.

I also don't like the lens flares at the top, they're random as hell... The effects around the focal are well placed, I think this piece would look a lot better if it wasn't so... idk how to put it, faded maybe? We'll just say faded lol. Looks very low quality because of this, if it was bright and high quality I would have liked it. 

It's decent, but I wouldn't call it amazing :p

KyF92uF.png Hello, im not really used to this style of tag but gave it a go, CC appreciated.

It isn't "amazing". 

The text placement is pretty good, you filled in the empty space, I just don't like how the render was placed.

I also don't like the lens flares at the top, they're random as hell... The effects around the focal are well placed, I think this piece would look a lot better if it wasn't so... idk how to put it, faded maybe? We'll just say faded lol. Looks very low quality because of this, if it was bright and high quality I would have liked it. 

It's decent, but I wouldn't call it amazing tongue.png

I think the render was placed in a good place (refering to the rule of thirds). I think the clouded affect really adds to it as the render seems like it was originally cartoonist. However I can exactly see what you mean and I'd suggest he use it more selectively. Its a matter of opinion and I can see how different tastes would effect this. That said, you can tell he's very experienced.

It isn't "amazing". 

I think the render was placed in a good place (refering to the rule of thirds). I think the clouded affect really adds to it as the render seems like it was originally cartoonist. However I can exactly see what you mean and I'd suggest he use it more selectively. Its a matter of opinion and I can see how different tastes would effect this. That said, you can tell he's very experienced.

I wouldn't say very experienced either... You must not go to graphic sites then. 

UrKcdJn.png <-- this artist is very experienced. 

It isn't "amazing". 

I wouldn't say very experienced either... You must not go to graphic sites then. 

Can't tell if you're being serious.

Edit: I knew I had seen that before, I know that artist, he is experienced, however that tag isn't too attractive.

KKqgTi1.png

Skill

Edited by Jason

It isn't "amazing". 

Of course i'm being serious. His work is amazing.

Here is another great artist's work fe9561b66bd4cd108e37cdc6e6951d6c-d6fixdf

It isn't "amazing". 

Yeah I can agree that's beautiful holy crap that perfect lighting.

It isn't "amazing". 

Yeah I can agree that's beautiful holy crap that perfect lighting.

He's very experienced, now can you tell the difference between zurioks tags and his? 

Here's my opinion

Like others said, seems to all around look low quality .. not very sharp. You need to use an HD image. Text is nice but not too annoying, background seems fitting and not too distracting. Good variety of effects to make the render be the true focal point.

Seems the quality is allot more poor than anticipated. Agree with all your comments.