Well, I quit smoking. :s

Sleepyflame

Hi guys, for those who didn't know.. I did smoke cigarettes for about a year now.. 

I used to be the guy who always said "I don't know why you guys are addicted, honestly, I smoke and I can quit in a week". This was back when I was smoking maybe 1-2 a week, not craving them at all.

As time went on, I started craving them, and went into about 2-3 cigs every few days during the week.

Well, now I'm at 5-6 a day, and it's absolutely terrible. I've noticed significant change in running, breathing and even coughing so much. Anyway, I quit yesterday.. I haven't smoked a cigarette since then and I've craved one so badly.

Message to : I did rage on you earlier, wasn't because of the ban, I really don't care about that. Since I've quit I've had random mood-changes and it's actually really hard to maintain right now, I do apologize for that, people do like you and me being one of them, it was just something that happened in the moment, flaming you was completely unnecessary and I apologize.

Anyway, I'm a day clean and I'm hoping I can go for awhile, I'll still smoke bud of course, but this is what's going to be the main issue, many friends have been supportive, and I can only imagine how supportive you guys will be to. Special thanks to a friend I've known online for 6 years, sbregar97 (sam). He's been extremely helpful and supportive, and I really can't thank him enough. Throughout the 6 years we've had our fights as everyone does, but we're still friends to today, which is amazing.

Thanks to those who actually read this, I hope you guys support me too.. I'll let you know if I slip.

@Sleepyflame

My wonderful supporters:

Support, stay strong through this time and break the habit. If you continue to go to the addiction for relief it will hurt you in the future. I am glad you are stopping and will pray that things get easier. Don't break! Stay strong!

Goodluck my friend biggrin.png

Wow, a truly difficult feat to accomplish.

My older brother strugles from drug addiction, and smokes cigarettes. He has tried many times to quit, but never has been able to.

Good to know u quit smoking, I never smoked in my life cuz it's bad and I don't want to have problems breathing and some shits like that.

I saw your post that your gonna start running. thats grreat =D get the shape, congrats biggrin.png

btw how old are u?

Cigarrettes are addicting as hell, I used to smoke for like 2 months but stopped since I had no money. The recovery was really hard , but  surpassed it. Congrats man.

Support 100% , Some people think aw yeah. smoking isn't that bad, but to be honest, yes it is. It's a horrible addiction. Goodluck and stay strong :3

CONGRATS MATE! QwPha8E.png

Goooo James. Ily. Chew lots of gum to keep your mind off of it smile.png

Congratulations mate. Just stick strong and be brave.

Good luck. smile.png

Congratulations mayte,

Also Good Luck biggrin.png

(Some) Drugs, alcohol and cigarettes are all ways of making your life better, since they sometimes offers experiences you wouldn't have normally had. How-ever, moderation is key. Like with all good things in life, if one overuses them, eventually they will become routine and will not be able to mean anything for you other then a filthy money consuming, health and time consuming habit. I've never struggled with any addictions even though I've been a "party-smoker" for over 3 years and use drugs every set amount of time. 

Very good job on kicking your habit. Keep it up! And if you do want to enjoy a cigarette sometime: why not pick special moments for it and stick to those moments

Edited by Sleepyflame
  • Like 2

Good to know u quit smoking, I never smoked in my life cuz it's bad and I don't want to have problems breathing and some shits like that.

I saw your post that your gonna start running. thats grreat =D get the shape, congrats biggrin.png

btw how old are u?

Edited by Ball

I saw your post that your gonna start running. thats grreat =D get the shape, congrats biggrin.png

btw how old are u?

I am 16 years old, turning 17 in April.

gratz

what i did when i stopped smoking sigarettes, when you really want to light one up, think about how much youll smoke, in my case, i only smoke 1/4, or 1/2 and then i prefer throwing the sigarette away because i dont want it anymore.

that is basicly because you smoke too much. when you dont want to smoke a sigarette anymore, and when your only on 1/2 or 1/4. you just know you should smoke about 50% or 75% less. its true<

i do smoke again now. basicly because of all the stress school is giving me, but hey, you can do it :)

let me hear how it goes.

-Devin