Paypal...

Ajdeathgiver

1 payment method and you chose paypal ??

Are you kidding me.

I want to buy scripts and VIP but ILL BASK IN THE PITS OF HELL before I use paypal for anything I wouldent give them the steam from my toilet doings...

Anyway moving on.

Could you please add a different payment method

there are plenty of reliable and popular alternatives to paypal like google checkout and or amazon payments

netteller

Please pretty please.

Also I know I can buy from people for RS gold but they all way over priced I just spent $30 on 10 mil from a gold selling website I use regularly and thats a competative priced site

The voucher shops on here want over half of that 10 mil for a 6 dollar voucher

I dont think so...

Aj.

Also I know I can buy from people for RS gold but they all way over priced I just spent $30 on 10 mil from a gold selling website I use regularly and thats a competative priced site

Competitively priced my ass lolol..

And Paypal really isn't that bad when it comes to paying.

Just choose credit card checkout and you won't have to use a Paypal balance or anything.

I definitely wouldn't use Paypal for selling though

Competitively priced my ass lolol..

And Paypal really isn't that bad when it comes to paying.

Just choose credit card checkout and you won't have to use a Paypal balance or anything.

I definitely wouldn't use Paypal for selling though

Paypal are an evil company

Ill die before I send any commision their way regardles of its convinience

Google checkout and Amazon payments are strong, reliable and cheaper alternatives

Its a wonder anyone still uses paypal.

Are you kidding me.

I want to buy scripts and VIP but ILL BASK IN THE PITS OF HELL before I use paypal for anything I wouldent give them the steam from my toilet doings...

Anyway moving on.

there are plenty of reliable and popular alternatives to paypal like google checkout and or amazon payments

netteller

Please pretty please.

I dont think so...

Aj.

Trade someone some other form of currency and they may be willing to trade with you.

Are you kidding me.

Anyway moving on.

netteller

Please pretty please.

I dont think so...

Aj.

Trade someone some other form of currency and they may be willing to trade with you.

I would do that

Im sure I could find someone, its just inconvinient

Why not have more payment methods surely it could be nothing other than good?