TBH....

melomel

I have fun on this forum. I like to shoot the shit and look at other people's funny posts

( you're all pretty funny even when you're serious. :D )

That being said.... I'm faced with something on this forum that is now annoying me.

Why is it that SO MANY 'members' are suddenly coming out of the woodwork now that there are bans?

"I've been a member since march and have 19 posts, but now I need your help to figure out getting my character back and how to deal with bans because I'm too much of a leech to stop and think for myself. I'll make sure to disappear tomorrow and never be seen again until my next crisis."

Thoughts? Are my feelings of aggression misplaced?

Well, I kinda look at it like if you're not VIP and you're leeching.. you're not really giving anything to the community.

Just giving more data to jagex for ban efficiency.

Counter argument?

Btw I haven't tried this because I don't really care that much, but if you made more than one account on OSBOT, could you have a vpn, open two clients and run each Osbot account separately with two bots? Basically VIP but for people wanting to avoid? I tried opening more than one client with my one VIP cuz my client was lagging at 4 bots (I figured out why) and it didn't work.

y u haf to be med

Cuz I quit smoking weed yesterday, I'm a gym rat and didn't hit the gym today, I slept like shit, I got poor grades on my midterms, I've been horny as shit and only a gross girl to hit up. I'm obsessed with body image and I'm on a gain right now and I feel like I'm gaining body fat % even though i know rationally it's below the normal amount for a gain. 

y u haf to be med

Cuz I quit smoking weed yesterday, I'm a gym rat and didn't hit the gym today, I slept like shit, I got poor grades on my midterms, I've been horny as shit and only a gross girl to hit up. I'm obsessed with body image and I'm on a gain right now and I feel like I'm gaining body fat % even though i know rationally it's below the normal amount for a gain. 

Well shit life sure sucks doesn't it.

TIME TO RELEASE ANGER ON A RUNESCAPE BOTTING FORUM

Edited by Britney

y u haf to be med

Well shit life sure sucks doesn't it.

TIME TO RELEASE ANGER ON A RUNESCAPE BOTTING FORUM

Well heck, life sure sucks doesn't it.

Time to vent the manifestation of my insecurities as a man on a runescape botting forum.

Firstly 19 posts since march is like an average of 3 posts/month.. So every 10 days, you see a free script and ask how to use it because the explicit directions make too much sense.

Secondly, yes. 1000 posts. 

Good thing your sarcasm is well placed and not a useless waste of life; I hope your raging intellect can cope with the rest of society.