Opinions?

xNeyaa

It looks cool, but the text is black and the background it white so I don't think that goes together the best. I suggest you try making one with the background #181818

That is the color of OSBot's animate theme background, so it would blend it. 

thanks for the tip & colour code =)

You're just using filters made from other people, and the text is SOOOOO GENERIC..

well, what would make it better in your opinion?

is this for advertising trident gum? thats all i could get out of this. it looks cool yeah.. but.. opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they stink

is this for advertising trident gum? thats all i could get out of this. it looks cool yeah.. but.. opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they stink

It looks cool, but the text is black and the background it white so I don't think that goes together the best. I suggest you try making one with the background #181818

You're just using filters made from other people, and the text is SOOOOO GENERIC..

Don't use c4d

Don't use c4d

lolol, why d you dislike c4d so much. makes no sense.

lolol =)

lolol =)

0 creativity, needs no skill, makes people think they are an artist, C4D is known for its motext because of you call of duty idiots, it's used for 3D modeling.

You're not even using your own filters! Pathetic...

As for some some construction try add more depth as the text doesn't stand out. Perhaps use some light on the text and make the background transparent or as MasterChief suggested the osbot colour. As for text I think the font is nice but may need to be edited slightly as the character sizing isn't right for me. Anyway keep going!