Trade with Caution

Kittens

Trade with Caution PIP?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • No

Add a trade with caution userbar or something to peoples profile and what not because i've seen people under dispute and still sell some stuff or buy stuff only to scam even more while a dispute has been opened against them by someone else.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/19833-kussikussi-scam-report/

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/19806-player-dispute-kussi/

Currently there are 2 disputes on this member. I saw the first one Rodger made i thought oh well there goes a member going to be banned. But then few hours later I saw someone I know, King Leonidas opened up one as well.

Doing the trade with caution userbar would keep the market more safe and what not.

Thoughts or support guys?

• Like 1

I'd support this, or just leave a person a negative feeback saying their a scammer - then reading the feedback before trading someone.

Before trading people I always check their feedback + reports.

I thought some people would do that too but apparently some don't. I saw King Leonidas get scammed recently from the same player that has a dispute opened against someone else.

He also farmed like half his feedback as well.

I believe the caution usergroup has been deleted/removed. :o

This has been discussed before.

The most likely think to happen is the following:

After the user receives the rank/userbar, he/she will most likely just make a new account. (Since it hinders sales/profit)

A hidden rank visible only to staff members is another option.

• Like 2

I believe the caution usergroup has been deleted/removed. ohmy.png

This has been discussed before.

The most likely think to happen is the following:

After the user receives the rank/userbar, he/she will most likely just make a new account. (Since it hinders sales/profit)

A hidden rank visible only to staff members is another option.

No point having it just visible to staff otherwise the noobs will carry on getting scammed.

Added a poll to the thread.

If you feel the need to "support" the suggestion, but have nothing else to contribute to it, just vote yes / no, and then move on from the thread, and then can just bump the thread every 3 hours to keep it active.

Thank you,

Mikasa

bro you shoulda left it........ i just lost a load of support now lmao..... over 550+ views :P i wonder when raffy will address this :)

Added a poll to the thread.

If you feel the need to "support" the suggestion, but have nothing else to contribute to it, just vote yes / no, and then move on from the thread, and then can just bump the thread every 3 hours to keep it active.

Thank you,

Mikasa

bro you shoulda left it........ i just lost a load of support now lmao..... over 550+ views tongue.png i wonder when raffy will address this smile.png

Thread is only 2 days old, I'm sure you'll get your support back in no time.

They weren't following the rules, so had to fix it.

• Like 1