Taxikobow's swamp tar picking machine

Taxikobow

hey everyone i wrote my first script which is a swamp tar picker. i just wanna ask you guys what do you think should be added or changed and how much i should charge for this.within $0.99-3.99.  maybe even more.

what it does- picks up swamp tar at lumbridge

- runs

-banks after 1k,3k,5k tar(optional)

-runs back to swamp tar spot if being lured and then hops to a diff world

responds if people say anything and will hop if someone is commenting within 25 seconds of his previous comment(to avoid ban)

-antiban

-deathwalk

- you can start after finishing  tutorial island. 

here is a prog: 

dmfxmx.jpg

future update - it will do tutorial island and start right away.

any1 have any more ideas?

If you wanna put it on the SDN then by all means submit it, but don't charge people for a simple script.

I could literally make this in less than an hour, better paint and everything. Release it to the public first and then if people like it enough start thinking about possibly putting a price on it.

better paint i understand but the everthing lololol. come make a script exactly like this and have it do all the features as well. charging 99 cents to 1.99 because it can be either started with an empty world or without 1-2 swamp tar already picking.

This site is nothing but a bunch of people who write shitty scripts and throw a premium tag on it dry.png

what do you mean shitty....

better paint i understand but the everthing lololol. come make a script exactly like this and have it do all the features as well. charging 99 cents to 1.99 because it can be either started with an empty world or without 1-2 swamp tar already picking.

This site is nothing but a bunch of people who write shitty scripts and throw a premium tag on it dry.png

what do you mean shitty....

I bet if you were to show the source of this script, it'd be full of bad practices and hacky methods.