How to change your RuneScape IP Address tutorial.

Meow

Okay doing this very simple, i dont know really can you understand this guide hopefully. Lets start.

Step1. Open your notepad with adminstator.

Step2. Click "Open".

Step3. Go C Drive.

Step4. Find Windows folder, then find System32 folder, Then drivers folder. Then etc.

Step5. You are right now right folder, find "hosts" file. If you can't find it http://puu.sh/4KEgm.png change that to " All files. "

Step6. Open the "hosts" file.

Step7. http://puu.sh/4KEk4.png, under that # ::1             localhost you type, Your ip and the ip what you wan't at RS.

Example:

# Copyright © 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1       localhost
# ::1             localhost

193.321.323 Ip.Change.Tutorial

^ Not my own ip, but i hope somebody can understand something of this tutorial =D Thanks!

So if you log in, out, and back in, does the "Last Logged In From" at the top of the lobby screen display the "new IP"?

It might also help to delete Jagex cache files (forgot EXACTLY what they store, but better safe than sorry).

For some reason I feel like simply doing this will not mask your IP, but maybe I'm wrong, care to do what I asked above andlet me know?

So if you log in, out, and back in, does the "Last Logged In From" at the top of the lobby screen display the "new IP"?

It might also help to delete Jagex cache files (forgot EXACTLY what they store, but better safe than sorry).

For some reason I feel like simply doing this will not mask your IP, but maybe I'm wrong, care to do what I asked above andlet me know?

It changes the "Last Logged In From" IP.

so if im botting on 10 accounts and i change the RS ip a few times a day i wont get CHain banned ?

You're over-complicating things :p, think about it.

Just bot each account on a separate IP and you won't get any chain bans. (However this won't really help with that, as it just masks your IP to another one) You're going to want a VPS/VPN to do that.

No need to change the IP a few times a day.