Kenneh's GDK

Kenneh

really? how long do you reckon and are you going for sdn paid?

Well, I just started so I ran around and collected some data and made some methods that osbot didn't provide to make things a bit easier on myself. I'd say a few days if I can stay focused.

4KEAu.png

looks nice man! keep up the good work, hope to see this go paid soon mate :)

So, does osbot even have a way of getting the entities you're interacting with, and a way to get entities interacting with a npc?

Character#getFacing

That naming is just dumb.

1i0rJ.png

I'm facing the npc, but not interacting, nor is it interacting with me.

Check if the NPC you are facing is facing you by using Character#isFacing

You're missing the point. I'm just saying if character.getFacing() returns an entity then it's poorly named. Most of the stuff in this client is just straight up bad. Who in their right mind thought it was okay to clutter the methodprovider class with a whole bunch of useless methods instead of splitting it up and organizing it into their own classes. It'd be neater and wouldn't take ages to find something you're looking for.

You're missing the point. I'm just saying if character.getFacing() returns an entity then it's poorly named. Most of the stuff in this client is just straight up bad. Who in their right mind thought it was okay to clutter the methodprovider class with a whole bunch of useless methods instead of splitting it up and organizing it into their own classes. It'd be neater and wouldn't take ages to find something you're looking for.

Why would it be poorly named if the method returns an entity your character is facing? myPlayer().getFacing() -> gets the entity you're facing.

I do agree with you however that the API is poorly organised but this won't be an issue when OSBot 2 arrives. If you're that worried about how the API is organised, wait until OSBot 2 is released.

• Like 1

true. i do not script myself. i used to on other botting site, but it got taken down by jagex lol.

however, while you are looking ages for the right piece of code you need, its also a very good process to get to know the API.

because you will find alot of other methods you could use in the future :D

not saying anything with this btw, just wanted to say that :D