The story on how me, yoloswag, scorpioz, and dashboard got arrested

Guest Shakur

Guest Shakur

Well it was all a chill day. Me, , and @Dashboard were rolling in the lambo and we roll up to mcdonalds. yoloswag is driving so we roll up to mcdonalds and we all tell them what we want in the drive through. We also meet @ScorpioZ there and he gets in the back seat and we're all chilling at the first window, expecting to get food first the lady comes up and asks yoloswag for $15.25...obviously frustrated at the stupid bitch trying to make us go first in the trade we tell her to bring the food because yoloswag has more feedback, then the hoe gets really mad and starts to go for her manager, yoloswag, who doesn't scam or doesnt want to get ban swerves out of the back of the drive through and speeds away, dashboard who literally shit his pants is going crazy and me and scorpioz are confused as fuck. i asked yoloswag what happened and yoloswag said it was a regular member noob who wanted to scam 7.5m so we got the fuck out of there, yoloswag didnt notice he was going 110 in the lambo so cops chased us and arrested us, yoloswag almost didnt get feedback for the trade, the whole experience was crazy as hell and i do not reccomend anyone doing this.

• Like 5

Guest Shakur

do they make lambos with more than 2 seats?

we got custom lambos we have soloboardz money wtf r u smoking (yoloswag+dashboard+shakur+scorpioz)